mandbe is offline New Member

help on first cycle

hey guys whatsup i am brand new to this site so dont be to hard.
    i am about to start my first cylce in the next couple months..i have been reading through all types of forums for some help but i need direct help from some of you guys now..

my first cylce is goin to be SUSTANON 250 at 500 mg a week injecting on monday and thursday.. my pct is going to consist of nolvadex and hcg ... i have tryed prohormones and i have learned that my body is prone to gyno.. i just wanted some of you all to help me with the pct..like when and how much i should take of the hcg and nolva..

oh and i was going to do a 6 week cycle of the sus but i read you should do atleast 10.. but i want this cycle to be very mild

anyone??

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    sure.

let's start with your stats:
    weight
    bf
    yrs. training...

im 21

5'11 205 about 8% body fat
    been training 5 years

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    keep your nolvadex on hand throw it in if you start to see signs of gyno, pick up some aromasin and nolvadex for pct, and hcg if you want, although it is probably not needed for a "mild" cycle.

anyways run the nolva and aromasin at 20mg/day for 4 weeks you should be good to go... run the hcg 500iu day, weeks 9 10 11 start pct 12 week

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    a lil too young to cycle, but if you do,

you'll probably be better off going with a single ester test, 500mg/wk, shot every 3.5 days, for 12 weeks.

well i already have the sustanon and a couple of my buddies are on there cycle of sustanon right now one of them is at week 4 and up 15 lbs and down in bodyfat... so i am most likely just gonna stick to this 6 week cycle of sust that i have.. what about pct tho i did not quite understand the previous post

Quote Originally Posted by christopherallen View Post
    keep your nolvadex on hand throw it in if you start to see signs of gyno, pick up some aromasin and nolvadex for pct, and hcg if you want, although it is probably not needed for a "mild" cycle.

anyways run the nolva and aromasin at 20mg/day for 4 weeks you should be good to go... run the hcg 500iu day, weeks 9 10 11 start pct 12 week

aromasin is a bit to pricey i think... i think there are other drugs that compare that are much less

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by mandbe View Post
    aromasin is a bit to pricey i think... i think there are other drugs that compare that are much less
    if you are putting a cheap price on your health, then you should not be cycling yet!!!

Sust NEEDS to be injected EOD not jus twice a week to keep your blood levels stable

6 weeks is NOT a good cycle with LONG esters in Sust! it will just start kicking in by the time you are ending your cycle

there is so much more to using steroids then watching your friends and thinking that they are doing it correctly , just because they gain weight

hmmmmmmmm

i was actually just saying every where i saw aromasin it was about 300$ for a month supply and i just wanted to do a 6 week cycle because i dont want the gains to be extremely noticable and i want it to be a much milder cycle i am trying to break my plateau...i plan on not going on another cylce for a long long while after this first one

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by mandbe View Post
    i was actually just saying every where i saw aromasin it was about 300$ for a month supply and i just wanted to do a 6 week cycle because i dont want the gains to be extremely noticable and i want it to be a much milder cycle i am trying to break my plateau...i plan on not going on another cylce for a long long while after this first one
    OK its obvious that you do not understand steroids and hwo they work

short cycles are fine, BUT you need to use the CORRECT compounds

Sust isn't really a short cycle steroid because of the LONG esters

you should go for test Prop if you want short cycles

steroids also do NOT determine your gains, your diet and training do that

you could run a 12 week cycle of 250 mgs/week of sust and with the proper diet, make gradual gains

you really need to step back and take a look at what you are doing to your body

well i may do a 12 week cycle i have enough... but just dont want the fiance to catch me

she does not agree with me using steroids but one life to live.. i atleast want to reach my goals..

so if i was going to do a 12 week cycle of 500 mgs a week what would be proper pct following that..
    length..
    amount..
    when..
    what...

thanks

i am going to be running a 12 week cycle of sustanon 250

this is my first cycle and i need some help i have researched and researche but would like direct help

first of all i am 5'11 205 and 21 years been training 6

i will be running sust 250 for 12 weeks cant decide on 250 mgs/week or 500 mgs/week
    help me out someone put me together a solid plan
    including pct if you could..

mgs i should take per week
    how often
    and pct...what, how long, how often

thanks in advanced
    GET BIG!

anyone?

Thread Information