incredible.hulk is offline New Member

Need help on cycling Clen, Clomid, Nolva and ECA

Im gonna do a cycle of anabol, test prop, test e and im confused on how to do this pct I have going.

Here is how my cycle is planned

Anabol
    Wk1-3 50mg/Day
    Wk4 30mg/Day
    wk5 25mg/Day

Test Prop
    Wk1-5 50mg/EOD

Test E
    Wk1-5 750mg/WK
    Wk6-7 500mg/WK
    Wk8-9 250mg/WK

The things im confused about is the cycle says do clomid from week 3-9 20mg/day and 10mg/day for weeks 10-11.

But besides the Clomid confusion I was gonna do a 40/40/20/20 Nolva at week 10 and start my clen /eca stack as well.

Another thing I am not sure about is the eca I have, its liquid form from ctd

EphedrineHCL 15mg/
    Caffeine 50mg/ ML
    Aspirin 40mg/

Do I take a ml a day or what? I am gonna do 2 weeks on/off with the clen/eca.

Clen is going to be 60-80mcg/week1,100-120mcg week 2 and I was gonna cycle it 3 times and see how that goes, should I does it different?

I know thats alot out there but any help is much appreciated.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by incredible.hulk View Post
    Im gonna do a cycle of anabol, test prop, test e and im confused on how to do this pct I have going.

Here is how my cycle is planned

Anabol
    Wk1-3 50mg/Day
    Wk4 30mg/Day
    wk5 25mg/Day
    DO NOT TAPER OFF DOSES. THIS IS AN OUTDATED METHOD. ALWAYS KEEP DOSES THE SAME THROUGHOUT THE CYCLE. RUN THE ANADROL AT 50MG EACH DAY FOR ALL 5 WEEKS.

Test Prop
    Wk1-5 50mg/EOD
    WHY ARE YOU USING PROP? YOU ALREADY WILL BE GETTING A KICKSTART FROM THE ANADROL..

Test E
    Wk1-5 750mg/WK
    Wk6-7 500mg/WK
    Wk8-9 250mg/WK
    DO NOT TAPER OFF DOSES. THEY SHOULD REMAIN THE SAME. 500MG / EW

The things im confused about is the cycle says do clomid from week 3-9 20mg/day and 10mg/day for weeks 10-11.
    WHAT THE H*LL?? COMPLETELY WRONG.

But besides the Clomid confusion I was gonna do a 40/40/20/20 Nolva at week 10 and start my clen /eca stack as well.
    NOLVA STARTS 14 DAYS AFTER LAST INJECTION OF TEST-ENAN

Another thing I am not sure about is the eca I have, its liquid form from ctd

EphedrineHCL 15mg/
    Caffeine 50mg/ ML
    Aspirin 40mg/

Do I take a ml a day or what? I am gonna do 2 weeks on/off with the clen/eca.

Clen is going to be 60-80mcg/week1,100-120mcg week 2 and I was gonna cycle it 3 times and see how that goes, should I does it different?
    BUILD UP DOSAGES SLOWLY ON CLEN.

I know thats alot out there but any help is much appreciated.
    advice in bold.

k your cycle is absolutely f*cked. This is obviously your first cycle right?

just run the cycle like this:

test-enan (weeks 1 - 10 or 12) 500mg each week. 250mg per injection
    anadrol (weeks 1 - 5) 50mg each day
    ... you can use the prop as well.. the same way you suggested.. but if this is legit your first cycle then don't. you'll hate the pain / each day injections.

start the nolva and clomid 14 days after last injection of enan

run the clomid 100 / 100 / 50 / 50, and the nolva the same way you already stated.

Thanks thats what I was originally gonna do with the test e, 500/week, 250 a dose but I wasnt sure about the anadrol . I only have enough doses of the anadrol I have posted so im just gonna do 50mg/day for 4 weeks and still use the prop. Same thing with the Clomid, I can pull off 50/50/50 and run the nolva 40/40/20/20. Would I still be safe?

Thanks for the pointers but is there anything about the ECA I have? should I do .5ml 2x a day?
    Last edited by incredible.hulk; 03-31-2009 at 07:19 AM.

Oh yeah and how should I go about the clen as well? Is starting at 60 too high? Can you help me out on how I should cycle it

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by incredible.hulk View Post
    Thanks thats what I was originally gonna do with the test e, 500/week, 250 a dose but I wasnt sure about the anadrol . I only have enough doses of the anadrol I have posted so im just gonna do 50mg/day for 4 weeks and still use the prop. Same thing with the Clomid, I can pull off 50/50/50 and run the nolva 40/40/20/20. Would I still be safe?

Thanks for the pointers but is there anything about the ECA I have? should I do .5ml 2x a day?
    Yup, keeping doses constant = keep blood levels constant.

That's fine to run the anadrol for 4 weeks @ 50mg each day, pretty standard dose.

Run the prop if you want.. but you won't need it.. anadrol will give you great pumps.. and then in week 5 the test will kick in, and you can ride that out for the next 5 or 6 weeks. but do whatever you want, add it if you're ready.

that's fine with the clomid... on the first day use 100mg... and then 50mg each day for the next 3 weeks... (you will recover your test levels easily with those doses / the nolva)

I don't really know much about the ECA & Clen .. I've never had to cut weight before.. but I'll bump this thread, I'm sure someone else can help you.

Have a good cycle, keep us updated.

Thanks for the help bro, Yeah I figured im gonna gain alot of water weight on this and being deployed in afghanistan most of my calories arent exactly clean so im gonna need to cut down. But ill post some befores and afters to show what this cycle can do.

bump for some eca help

nvm ill just do 1 mL
    Last edited by incredible.hulk; 04-19-2009 at 01:26 AM.

Thread Information