stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it

Tamox dosage question

I have very slight gyno after my last cycle (ended 2 months ago) and after reading WARmachines thread about using nolva to reduce or reverse gyno I wanna give it a try. I don't wanna use letro because of it killing the sex drive when off cycle and because I have access to .50mg nolva pills. The gyno is not really noticeable to others. It just looks like my nipples are always hard and there tender. My question is how many mg per day and for how long. Also will it help with other estrogen sides like low sex drive? I don't have erection problems.... Kinda hard to explain. Any help is appreciated and apologies for posting another gyno question but I have been searching for a few weeks now.

Nobody.....???

Well since there's been over 50 views and no replies I guess I'm just going to run a nolva and clomid pct. I'll let everyone know how it goes when it's all done

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    You should be running nolva and clomid pct anyways. Nolva is just a preventative for gyno. I am not familiar with gyno reversal with letrozole , but I believe this is the only method that will be effective. Nolva/clomid should restore your natty test production though. Run clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20 4 weeks pct.

Thanks for the reply I was wondering how I should dose those two.... I never thought nolva could reverse gyno until I saw warmachines post that was backed up by quite a bit of research and studies. It says the chances for gyno to return are high but I'm hopeful since mine is a very small case. I would post a link to his post but I'm on an iphone and I can't copy and paste.

Thread Information