cpick is offline New Member

PCT recovery and sexdrive

Hi everyone

New to the board and i was just trying to post an opinion i have to possibly save some people some trouble.. I have done several cycle (thou not in the last year or so

In my experience with some simple cycles like Test/ Eq i found that besides using the regular PCT agents;

hcg in low dosages (after about 5-6 weeks in- thru about half way into PCT))
    arimidex in low dosage for about a week or so into PCT
    (clomid PCT)

that on the post cycle therapy 's where i incoproated a product that converted to dopamine (i.e 1000mg Mucuna pruriens or 4 grams tyrosine....or some combo) i saw Virtually NO change in my Sex drive or any of the typical non intrested effects which can last for weeks after a long cycle (12 weeks plus)

I bring this up because i know some people talk about dopamine agonists especially to bring down prolactin leves from taking tren /deca but they seem not to mention this with other compounds that don't convert to prolactin.

I think bringing up dopamine levels post cycle would be of the Utmost importance post cycle for anyone who wants to have a healthy sex drive coming off....(instead of a side note) ....esp. if you wanna keep bangin some hot new GF or Fbuddy like a champ

anyone with experience adding dopamine precursors post test cycles (not just those coming off tren/deca) that could echo this sentiment or not

bene7422 is offline Associate Member
    proviron is also a good addition for sex drive on cycle or pct

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by cpick View Post
    Hi everyone

New to the board and i was just trying to post an opinion i have to possibly save some people some trouble.. I have done several cycle (thou not in the last year or so

In my experience with some simple cycles like Test/ Eq i found that besides using the regular PCT agents;

hcg in low dosages (after about 5-6 weeks in- thru about half way into PCT))
    arimidex in low dosage for about a week or so into PCT
    (clomid PCT)

that on the post cycle therapy 's where i incoproated a product that converted to dopamine (i.e 1000mg Mucuna pruriens or 4 grams tyrosine....or some combo) i saw Virtually NO change in my Sex drive or any of the typical non intrested effects which can last for weeks after a long cycle (12 weeks plus)

I bring this up because i know some people talk about dopamine agonists especially to bring down prolactin leves from taking tren /deca but they seem not to mention this with other compounds that don't convert to prolactin.

I think bringing up dopamine levels post cycle would be of the Utmost importance post cycle for anyone who wants to have a healthy sex drive coming off....(instead of a side note) ....esp. if you wanna keep bangin some hot new GF or Fbuddy like a champ

anyone with experience adding dopamine precursors post test cycles (not just those coming off tren/deca) that could echo this sentiment or not
    I think there are better, safer compounds to use to increase ones sex drive during PCT. Such as Proviron , Tribulas, LJ100, Tongkat Ali.

Dopamine agonists should be used sparingly IMHO.

You can counter every side effect with another compound, or combination, but one forgets they also create sides themselves...

Thread Information