Huge_guy is offline New Member

PCT after ** Tri-Trenabol 150 + ** Stanabol 50

Just in case...

Tri-Trenabol is a trenbolone blend of acetate, hexabenzylcarbonate & enanthate .

Stanabol is injectable stanazolol but oil based.

I'm curious, but without a testosterone /aromatising compound (not strictly true I agree but...) in the cycle, would gurus still suggest the use of an anti-e whilst on?

I'm slightly confused regards the trenbolone-induced gyno issue...seems to me the jury is out on whether the compound actually causes problems as its normally stacked with a testosterone...

And what about suggestions for PCT?

Thanks for the input.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    I'm slightly confused regards the trenbolone-induced gyno issue...seems to me the jury is out on whether the compound actually causes problems as its normally stacked with a testosterone...
    You need to worry about progesterone.

So are you asking what AI to run during the cycle?

And what is your cycle exactly?

12 weeks of:

2ml Stanazolol (EOD)
    2ml Tri-Tren (Every 4 days)

Never bothered with anti-e on such cycles previously, but should I? Have I only "gotten away with it" because of the low dosages?

As for PCT, I've never used HCG , only Clomid...

But I'm curious because there isn't much information out there about cycles which utilise non-aromatising compounds exclusively.

I have done Testosterone based cycles in the past, but found, personally, the ancillary drugs one needs to combat the negative sides just over-complicate things.

Because I appear to be able to make gains using non-aromatising compounds, it makes everything, anecdotally (because I don't have bloodwork to back up my conclusions), a little simpler.

But I'm curious to know what otherws would do in the same circumstances.

Thanks.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    tri-trenabol is supposed to be multi-estered tren , but you will likely end up with test. BD is faked out the ass right now. scrap entire cycle anyway.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    You need to worry about progesterone.

So are you asking what AI to run during the cycle?

And what is your cycle exactly?
    There is no evidence (at all) that Tren or Deca will increase levels of progesterone. Or Prolactin for that matter. Not a single study. Although progesterone can magnify estrogen's sides.

Infact, Oswaldo over at CEM ran Deca alone at upto 800mg/wk and had no change in prolactin levels. Estrogen increased, but prolactin didnt.

Some disagree and state dopamine agonists like Prami and Caber will help, other state this is nonsense.

I'm yet to make my mind up. But, I'm leaning towards prolactin not playing such a big role as some make out.

My advice is to use a powerful AI, like Aromasin , or even Letro. And HCG when using 19-Nors.

Thanks for answering the question Swifto.

Without wishing to appear derogatory, that appears to be a challenge for some...

You're suggesting PCT should include HCG . Bearing in mind the cycle, how and with what should I run it?

I was just going to run 30 days of .25mg/Arimidex + 100mg Clomid everyday.

Thanks.

korexite is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    There is no evidence (at all) that Tren or Deca will increase levels of progesterone. Or Prolactin for that matter. Not a single study. Although progesterone can magnify estrogen's sides.

Infact, Oswaldo over at CEM ran Deca alone at upto 800mg/wk and had no change in prolactin levels. Estrogen increased, but prolactin didnt.

Some disagree and state dopamine agonists like Prami and Caber will help, other state this is nonsense.

I'm yet to make my mind up. But, I'm leaning towards prolactin not playing such a big role as some make out.

My advice is to use a powerful AI, like Aromasin, or even Letro. And HCG when using 19-Nors.
    I cant argue the science, and I have just been reading over the Kraftydog/Big cat throwdown battle on bb.com, but cabergoline and pramipexole have both been effective for me when gyno issues came up while using nandrolone and prevented the DD issue, which I do get if not running a d2/d3. And I always use an AI.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^ Oh Geez...

Dont even mention Big Cat...

Thread Information