briantenator2 is offline New Member

Post Cycle Advice

Just got off a cycle of CYP, and EQ. The results were fantastic! Everyone I talked to said I looked huge, bigger than they have ever seen me. I finished, and started PCT(Nolva), and am losing size... Not too much, and not very noticably. It is mostly in my shoulders, and arms. My chest is maintaining well... It's actually growing a little. Anyways... I was just hoping for some GOOD advice on how to maintain some of this size until July when I start another cycle. I have started increasing my diet again. 3000 calories a day, or more, excessive ammounts of protien, and heavy weight training with controlled reps. Any other advice would be great??

Also, note: I have a VERY high metabolism. It is extreemely difficult to gain weight. Right now I am 6'2, 185... When I was heavy into the training, I was right at 200lbs. I lose weight quick, and gain it slowly.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what exactly is your pct, and when in relation to your cycle did you start?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    what exactly is your pct, and when in relation to your cycle did you start?

Nolvadex 30 pills x 20 mg and I started two weeks after my last injection.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by briantenator2 View Post
    Nolvadex 30 pills x 20 mg and I started two weeks after my last injection.
    I didn't mean what do you have for pct, I meant what pct are you running? I can tell already if that's all you have your pct is weak.

That is what I'm running. Im about 10 pills into it. I talked with a guy who used the same stuff, and that was plenty sufficient for him. I think that my size reduction is a result of decreased diet, and gym time. However I could be wrong.

Big
    wow, ok, let's try this again.
    you have 30 pills at 20mg each. how would that tell me what you're running? you could be running one pill a day for 30 days, 2 pills a day for 15 days, etc.
    I want to help you, but if you can't even line out your pct for me there isn't much I can do.

My bad... I have been taking a pill a day. I planned to continue this route every day until they are gone.

Big
    ok, now we're getting somewhere. following a test/eq cycle, I would run clomid/nolva/aromasin for pct. I would run the clomid at 100mg/day for the first week, then 50mg/day for the next 3 weeks. I would run nolva at 40mg/day for the first 2 weeks, then 20mg/day for the next 2 weeks. Nolva at 20mg/day only is no where near enough for pct. I can't say this is the only issue, as you already know there could be diet/training issues as well.

Thread Information