covert025 is offline Associate Member

First Cycle PCT Question

Hey Guys,

I've been reading on these forums for a couple of weeks now. I got a hold of some derivatives of traditional stuff.

So far I know there is some derivative of Masteron and Tren in there. Some form of Test.

I ll get the full profile of what I am getting tommorow.

The guy who I am getting it from is a good friend of mine and more knowledgeable in the field, I trust his judgement. He says with the stuff I don't need an aggressive PCT and just some OTC PCT will do.

I wanted to be careful and do a real PCT just incase and I am hoping I will keep some more gains if I do a good PCT.

My main concern is the Tren. I was planning on running Nolvaldex and Aromasin for PCT. I read up on Nolva and it says it may make progesterone receptors more sensitive, is this an issue with Tren in PCT?

I was planning on doing

Nolva
    40/20/20/20
    Aromasin
    20/20/20/20

anyone?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Tren can increase progesterone but you needn't worry. Its not really an issue during PCT when estrogens in general are usually very low. And you mentioned derivative? like as in a supplement? the damn supplement companies talk about tren being in there and all this crap. its not. "tren" just sounds cool and so it sells. but all thats another story.

Youre PCT looks ok. you could add clomid and take out aromasin . but either way.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^ Agreed.

No its the real stuff. The guy is getting me the stuff. Its not the OTC stuff.

I was avoiding clomid because I already have bad eyes, just incase I don't want to make it worse.

May be

Clomid
    70/35/35/35
    Nolva
    40/20/20/20

As long as I can get my Test back up with my Nolva Aromasin mix.. Clomid isn't necessary is it? I was hoping the Masteron will take care of things during cycle so I don't get any gyno.
    Last edited by covert025; 07-22-2009 at 04:17 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'd like to know more about the details of the cycle as well as your stats.

Still trying to get info of the full cycle stats. I should have it all by tommorrow.

EDIT:
    So far I know there is Masteron , Tren , Halo-test in there. All Powder form mixed in Ethanol. Hope that helped a little.

Stats:
    5'5
    ~11% BF
    Last edited by covert025; 07-22-2009 at 04:33 PM.

Thread Information