bamdadr is offline New Member

Halo Tren 400 and PCT question

I am getting on a 30 day cycle of Halo-Tren 400. I have never taken anything before. I wanted to know if I should follow it up with liquid Nolvadex after. If so, when exactly do I begin taking the Nolvadex and what amounts do I take and for how long? (Also does anyone know why the bottle of the Nolvadex says "Not for use by humans"?)

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Welcome to AR!

Is Halo-Tren 400 a supplement? Im a little confused here, b/c those arent ever mixed in any injectable ive ever heard of. "Not for humans" crap is just a legal attempt to cover their asses. It is intended for human use, thats why they are in business. its just a loophole. A popular nolvadex PCT run would be 40/20/20/20 meaning 1st week 40mg/dy, 2nd week 20mg/dy and so on..

Thank you. I finally got an answer I was looking for. Halo-Tren 400 is a legal pill form type of steroid I guess. It made up of the following:

4-Chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1 4-diene-3-17b-diol: 25mg
    Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 20mg
    6,7 dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) 155mg

My last question is, how long after I finish the Halo-Tren 400 do I get on the Nolvadex ? Immediately after or a week after....?

Also, do I take the Nolvadex every single day during the 4 weeks or what? Thanks

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by bamdadr View Post
    My last question is, how long after I finish the Halo-Tren 400 do I get on the Nolvadex? Immediately after or a week after....?
    The next day, since its oral.

Quote Originally Posted by bamdadr
    Also, do I take the Nolvadex every single day during the 4 weeks or what? Thanks
    Yes, 40mg ED first week, 20mg ED for the remaining 3 wks

Thread Information