Thread: pct

kas3379 is offline Junior Member

pct

i just finished an 8 week cycle of some bunk ass test, took all the advice from y'all and tweaked my diet, and throughout the course of the 8 weeks (300 mg every 5 days) i put on about 5 lbs.

my strength has gone up a lot, but i'm curious as to how much of my gains were from starting to eat right versus the shitty steroids .

I took my last inj. monday, so my pct will start next mon (14 days after final inj.) and i will be taking nolva. i started to feel a little puffiness and soreness around my nips so i bout some l dex and take .25mg eod, and it seems to be clearing it right up.

is it ok to take a test booster containing tribulus terrestris and formestane post cycle along with the nolva and ldex?

i feel like i just spent 8 weeks injecting grapeseed oil into my body.

with all the good advice i picked up from y'all, next cycle will be legit. i hope.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?

kas3379 is offline Junior Member
    thanks warmachine, got that.. ive read most of the pct threads my question was a little more specific than that.. can i supplement my pct with trib and formestane

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Absolutely not. Trib is garbage, as a matter of fact, anything OTC is worthless for a PCT after a cycle.

Thread Information