Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pct ?

dogue is offline New Member

Pct ?

i have have been on cycle for 5 weeks..dont have PCT...dont know what it is and would like some help on this please

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    what is your cycle?

have you read the stickies in the post cycle forum?

sorry i may have said this wrong in the first post and thts why i have had no replys i have stared a 10 week cycle ov test 400 and testex and like all newbies we jump in feet first and dont think and would like some feed back plz on this pct and why i should take it after my cycle or coming to the end ov mty cycle ? iam sorry but working out at the gym with friends there has never been talk ov this all i here there is 10 weeks on 10 weeks off and ov course the normal chat about gains and what works best

hi peachy my cycle is 2 ml test 400 on a mon 2 ml testex on a wed and 2ml on a friday

Quote Originally Posted by dogue View Post
    hi peachy my cycle is 2 ml test 400 on a mon 2 ml testex on a wed and 2ml on a friday
    that cant be right

how many mg per ml is the testex?

from the sounds of it your taking 1800mg of test. i know thats not right.

250 in testex vial so it would be 500mg a week

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lets clear this up....

The T400 is 400mg/ml how many ml per week?

The Testex is 250mg/ml how many ml per week of this?

t400 2ml

testex 4ml
    a week

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    so that is 1800mg a week....man thats way to high

i think yer reading it wrong guys i have a picture up in the pics post will get a link for you the test 400 10 ml vial is a 5 week course and i have 10 vials ov the testex

test 400 & testex
    Last edited by dogue; 08-08-2009 at 03:11 PM. Reason: adding link

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    how many mg per ml? for each steroid ?

right iam only taking the rmd that friends i know are taking. the test 400 i dont know the mg ammont on this but the loong at the bottle (vial) its says 10ml on it and i take 2ml off this a week. for the testex i can answer this mg is 250mg a vial and i take 2 vials a week so that is four ml i would say maybe cause iam a brit might be working it out different then how you guys across the pond work it out ,and as i have said i am only taking what most friends are taking

dont listen to your mates anymore...they obviously dont know shit!!

if this is your first cycle then you only need 500mg of test a week...is the test you are taking test e....c....or p?

hmmm i dont know i think it has all 3 in it by looking at the bottle , well this is what it says on the bottle
    testosterone enanthate 120mg/ml

testosterone cypionate 120mg/ml

testosterone decanote 160mg/ml

i did stick pictures up and added a link to what iam taking !!!

yes i know i looked at them but 2 small to read anything off them.....

mate i cant help you here...looks like a type of sustanon ....a mix of tests..

head to the steroid section and ask there mate.....looks like not much going on in this section.....lots of trafic on in QA section.

k m8 but what do i ask ? as i have said the same to you i dont know much about a pct ? so i guess i should say iam on test 400 and testex and need a pct ?

how old are you mate?

ok bunny have read though all the pct stuff and as ov yet dont have any side effects and as now iam half way though my cycle. i think i will leave it till my nxt cycle and thanks again bunny ohhh yeah age 32 but i guess i do come across dumb some times
    Last edited by dogue; 08-09-2009 at 09:05 AM. Reason: miss spelling

mate i wasnt asking for any reason like that.....i was just going to warn you that you might get abit stick in steroid section for being 18 and jumping straight into a big cycle with no research etc.....not that being 32 makes it any less silly...lol...

still advise you to maybe lower your dosages....complete the cycle......and also order PCT meds for the end OF THIS CYCLE.....it dont matter if youve got no sides right now....if i remember correctly you still have 5 weeks left of planed cycle?? plenty of time to research PCT and get meds ordered and deliverd..

also ive replied to your other post in the diet section about egg whites..

km8 as research goes i looked into steroids but yeah dont get much advice in they ways you want yeah i guess you can way up the pro's and con,s off it ,and some might tart tht i have come in looking a bit stupid about it but hey live and learn but as for the test 400 you were saying i was taking to high dose, and didnt know that it has 3 types off roids in it !! i dont mean to come across funny when i say tht to you but when given advice i take it and have looked up all information you have given me, as for the pct thing again will chat with my friend about this tomorrow and get some meds ordered

and this is in war machines BIG write up

2) Use an AI if you know you're gyno prone. Now Adex on cycle is the same basic concept as using Letro, the difference being that it doesn't inhibit as much estrogen as Letro. The problem here is finding out the hard way if you're Estrogen Related Side Effect Prone (i say estrogen related side effect, because there are more side effects than just gyno such as, lethargy, suppressed gains, suppressed sex drive, acne, bloating etc..). The only way i know how to see if youre ERSEP is the old fashioned way, run a cycle. No sides, no worries! Obviously if you don't follow the first set of rules (above) you'd be best advised to use an AI just in case.

so it would seem to just get Nolvadex !!!
    Last edited by dogue; 08-09-2009 at 09:52 AM.

im still not straight about you cycle. this is what you have told me. correct me if i missed anything.

on Monday you take 2ml of T400. If 1ml has 400mg and you are taking 2ml. that is 800mg. are you with me so far?

then on Wednesday you take 2ml of Testex. 1ml contains 250mg. so 2ml contains 500mg.

then you do another 2ml on Friday. which is another 500mg. add it all up and you have 1800mg of testosterone . what did i miss?

ok i got the testex 1 wrong the vial contains 2ml which is 250mg so if i did 4 ml in a week tht would be 500mg the test 400 has 3 testosterone 's

testosterone enanthate 120mg/ml

testosterone cypionate 120mg/ml

testosterone decanote 160mg/ml

the test 400 comes in a 10ml vial and i do 2ml a week
    Last edited by dogue; 08-09-2009 at 11:48 AM. Reason: changing post

Testosterone + 3 esters)
    [17b-hydroxy-4-androsten-3-one]
    Testosterone base +enanthate + cypionate ester. + propionate este
    Formula (base): C19 H28 O2
    Formula (ester)
    Propionate: C3H6O2
    Cypionate: C8 H14 O2
    Enanthate: C7 H12 O
    Molecular Weight: 412.6112
    Molecular Weight (base): 288.429
    Molecular Weight (ester)
    Propionate: 74.0792
    Cypionate: 132.1184
    Enanthate: 130.1864
    Melting Point (base): 155C
    Effective Dose (Men): 200-2000mg+ week.
    Effective Dose (Women): Not recommended
    Active life: 8 day
    Detection Time: Up to 3 months
    Anabolic /Androgenic ratio: 100/100

Denkall produces this particular testosterone blend, and it has the highest concentration (and pain) of any of the mass-produced testosterone blends. It comes in with the following characteristics per ml:
    Testosterone Propionate : 25mgs
    Testosterone Cypionate : 187mgs
    Testosterone Enanthate : 188mgs

This came out a few years ago, and was received very well by the average smuggler. You see, since it was available in Mexico for a reasonable price, and had 4 grams of testosterone per bottle, you could actually bring back double the amount (mg-wise) of testosterone in the same space. Really, this product is a smuggler's dream, and it flooded the streets of Venice and other steroid hot-spots soon after it hit the market.
    I suppose the good thing about this product is that you can get a whopping dose of testosterone in a few milliliters of product. Other than that, it's very painful to inject and not really anything special over any other form of testosterone.

if this helps any off you guys out

so 900mg a week. better but still alot.

how long are you on this cycle for?

10 weeks , will be into my sixth week on monday ,have had some great help from bunny and redz on this my work out and diet

your going to need some clomid and nolvadex .

are you currently running an AI?

by reading the pct post (readabove) i wont be using it on this cycle as i have not had any side effects but will be doing the clomid and nolvadex on my nxt cycle

what is AI it talks about AI but dont explain what the term AI is ?

An AI on cycle is different to PCT........running an AI (aromatose inhibitor) during cycle is not PCT...they are two different things....YOU 100% need to do a PCT...you may not need a AI or SERM during cycle.....some people need them...others run them to be on the safe side...others dont use them.
    Last edited by energizer bunny; 08-09-2009 at 01:39 PM.

look into clomid and nolvadex for your PCT.....that is a simple PCT....im not 100% sure on this but i think you start the PCT 18 days after last injection of Steroid ...

i will try and find an easy to put together PCT for you.

SERM/AI Definition

also read this...

PCT for cycles 8-16wks:
    Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

i think this will be a sound PCT....

L-dex = Arimedex
    Clomid=Clomid
    Nolva=Nolvadex

remember to start this after 18 days after last shot....but research yourself...never take anybodys word for it.....thats what got you into this situation in the first place LOL..

wow pure head f..k feel like neo having take all this in lol

yeah there is alot of info to be learned.....best bet is get diet and training in good order...get at least 6 months solid training...better 1 year then start a cycle....

but a promise you when you do cycle with good training diet and knowledge....your results will be way a head of your mates.....you may want to try and get them to listen also....but i try with my mates and they will not listen at all...so i dont even bother anymore....even if they said im taking 5000mg test...half shot in the eye and the other in the bell end!!!!! ill just say ok good for you.

k thanks for the info have sent you a pm. diet on it now all changed and sorted as for the 6months then cycle to be honest i carnt see me doing that so wont start lying to you about that but yes you are totally right should get the info first before doing it

Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva this carnt be right m8 it would cost me £1000's

if iam working it out right it would be for the clomid 3x35mg bottles a day at $49.99 each for 30days lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information