trainer48 is offline New Member

letrozole/femara for PCT? Little help...

So im going to run a moderate cutting cycle and want to make sure to prevent any aromatization (build up of estrogen) from the test prop. i will be taking. I also want to get my HPTA levels back up after the cycle....My question is, i have read some research that letro can reverse/eleminate pre-existing gyno. I would normally run Nolvadex or clomid to achieve these goals but with pre existing gyno can I run Letro as my PCT?

If so should i run the letro during, after, or during then taper off after my cycle....or should i just stick with my "go-to's" (nolvadex or clomid) ?

Any advice is appreciated.

AnabolicApocalypse is offline New Member
    IMO, instead of running 2 serms and an AI for your PCT, you should just use clomid and nolva for you PCT and run the AI on your cycle. I wouldn't suggest letro though as it will almost completely wipe out your estrogen and you need some estrogen in your body. I would suggest running a-dex at .25 mgs eod and if signs of gyno start to appear(unlikely) then up it to .50 mgs eod or .25 mgs ed. It's also good because you're cutting so running an AI on cycle will take care of bloating(water retention). Also think about throwing some HCG in there. Good luck.
    Last edited by AnabolicApocalypse; 08-27-2009 at 09:51 PM.

sizerp is offline Banned
    x2 ^...
    How long is your prop cycle? If it's 10 weeks I wouldn't even worry about HCG ...

Thread Information