little guy is offline New Member

Question newb pct questions

Ok, i started my (cycle) on the recomendations of a friend who is quite large. on test c 200 mg a week for 2 weeks then 400 week for 10 weeks then 200 a week for 2 weeks.

with this he told me all would be good, no need for treatment post cycle, anything like that.

im 29, 5-10 and was 165, now im 195 iv got 4 weeks left of (his Cycle).

so iv come hear and this site is AMAZINGLY INFORMATIVE! i reallize i shoulda cycled a little differently and i def need some pct. from a nother post i had iv been recomended (clomid and nolvadex ). so my questions are...

1. what are the legality of clomid and nolvadex? can i get it over the counter r is it perscript. the test c i got is as far as i know very rare around hear, i only know of the guy i got it from, who said i dont need any pct so i know i cant get it from him.

2. if it is perscript only, is there a safe way to get, i really need this pct.

3. is there an acceptable alternative to clomid and nolvadex that i can get elsewere. like at suplament store r legally online.

4. how is it going to affect my sex drive. was great before cycle every other day atleast if not more. on cycle every day if not 2 r 3 times daily. what should me and my wife expect on pct?

5. and off topic, does anybody know? My wife is preg from mid cycle, is there any risks for baby?

thanx for the help. Love this site.

ted666 is offline Associate Member

Talking

dont know about the baby thing ,imo ithink the baby is ok . as far as clomid and nolvadex (tamox), click on the red banner at top right hand corner of screen . run clomid 4wks at 100/50/50/50 and nolva 4wks at 40/40/20/20 mg start pct 2wks after last cyp injection. welcome to the board. stay here awhile and learn
    Last edited by ted666; 08-29-2009 at 03:50 PM.

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Your friend is very wrong to tell you you dont need pct after cycling, i have i friend like this, He trys to tell me i dont need this n that, the best thing to do is ignore outsider information and find out the truth for yourself before putting powerful drugs in your body.
    Ted666's pct idea is good. Always have pct drugs to hand before cycling, then theres no panic or deadline for you to get hold of it. hope all goes well.

Thread Information