cosmos300 is offline New Member

Coming off TRT. Advice needed.

Hey guys, I am new here and I am in desperate need of some help.

I have been on TRT using Reandron 1000 for over a year now and I hate the way I feel while on it, so I would like to come off it and try to kickstart my own test again.

I have been trying to kickstart my own test again by taking 20mg of Nolvadex . I feel like **** with it though, No libido, no energy..Just feel crap. My last shot was due 2 months ago so maybe that is why..

should I get my self some clomid and combine it with nolva? or should I just stick it out? and do you guys recommend any AI to go along with it? I have arimidex and Aromasin on hand as well.

My E2 levels are currently at 60 and my Free test is at 100. I do suffer with high E2 and its been a bitch to try control it.

any help you guys can give me would be appreciated. I just want to feel good again..

esperoboy is offline New Member
    You need HCG ASAP.
    Also don't just cut it off but lower the dosage of testo..
    Arimidex also works as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmos300 View Post
    Hey guys, I am new here and I am in desperate need of some help.

I have been on TRT using Reandron 1000 for over a year now and I hate the way I feel while on it, so I would like to come off it and try to kickstart my own test again.

I have been trying to kickstart my own test again by taking 20mg of Nolvadex . I feel like **** with it though, No libido, no energy..Just feel crap. My last shot was due 2 months ago so maybe that is why..

should I get my self some clomid and combine it with nolva? or should I just stick it out? and do you guys recommend any AI to go along with it? I have arimidex and Aromasin on hand as well.

My E2 levels are currently at 60 and my Free test is at 100. I do suffer with high E2 and its been a bitch to try control it.

any help you guys can give me would be appreciated. I just want to feel good again..

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Look into the power pct protocol or consider staying on trt for another 4-6 weeks running hcg alongside before attempting pct. Have you discussed this with your physician

cosmos300 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies guys

My doc is little bit ignorant when it comes to this so he gets me to do the research for him..

what is power PCT? and is arimidex ok to take with Nolvadex ?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmos300 View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys

My doc is little bit ignorant when it comes to this so he gets me to do the research for him..

what is power PCT? and is arimidex ok to take with Nolvadex?
    Do a google search for the power pct protocol. Nolvadex is better used for pct and aromasin is better used during your cycle

Thread Information