eletricmonkey is offline New Member

Abnormal looking swelling!

Hey I just shot up Test Cypionate 250mg in my shoulder (delt) and it immediately swelled up. I checked for blood before I shot and there was nothing, cleaned everything, needle never touched anything, the works... anyway I was just wondering if this was normal? I used a 25g with a 1" needle. This is my 1st time every using liquid steroids so i was a bit nervous but im pretty sure i had it in far enough. i might've pushed too fast but i doubt it cuz it hurt goin in so i did it rather slow. im just nervous it looks so fukn weird. also i shot up EQ a long with the test except in my glute and i didnt even feel it go in but wen i pulled the needle out i was bleeding. not like crazy but i was dripping blood. im still new to the whole needle thing but not new to steroids. plz help me!

JuicedCobra is offline New Member
    Post up your age and other stats as well as your planned cycle (and PCT!) in the intro section. You'll get better advice in there.

Glute was probably just a vein no big deal. Shoulder could be a problem.

Honestly, judging by the picture you look way to young to be on juice. Give it some more time natural before you get on a cycle bro. No reason to shut down the natural test production.

Also a first cycle should be only Test. Trust me I found out the hard way.

1st time using liquid? Meaning you took orals by themselves. Sounds like you need to do alot more research. This is the right forum to do it. Read all the stickies.
    Last edited by JuicedCobra; 10-08-2009 at 09:02 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It does not look like you should have been touching any steroids you look tiny. Obviously you have diet issues. Also as stated this is the wrong section for this.

im 20 yrs old 155lb and i took d-bol by itself oral wen i was 17 very bad choice i know i was stupid but thats why i got small again. stopped working out for a while just tryin to get back into the game thats y im cycling again. im doin 500mg EW (250mg monday and thursday) of Test and 400mg EW (250mg monday and thursday) of EQ. Diet was never my problem just lack of motivation to work out after i lost it all, plus i got hurt on the job real bad nd that put me out for a while. I have nolva nd HCG rdy for pct.. (still not sure about the hcg but read it was good to have) i was told by someone at the gym today that happened to them because they missed the muscle nd got it in their skin instead. they said they used a certain cream nd the swelling went away

Just stop what you're doing. Run the nolva. Do more research! Make sure the stuff you got is legit. And train with some Creatine monohydrate, L-glutamine, fish oil, weight gainer shakes and get your diet straight. Stay consistent and keep researching how to cycle and read up on AI's, SERM's, Gyno, etc. etc.

Then maybe a year from now you can hit the sauce. Otherwise forget it, you're not gonna make anymore gains than you would with some simple supplements. And these are gains you wont LOSE! And you won't ruin you natural test.

As for the shoulder see a doc if it doesn't go away and if it's red and if you get a fever. Ask him to get your blood work and see what natural test you're working with.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    In 5 years he can gear up.

Now is no good.

T

hmmmm maybe ur right, i only shot once though today was my 1st day still need to run nolva? also i kno ur sayin to research how to cycle but i was given this setup from someone who used it b4 successfully thats why i went with it. spent crazy money on 2bottles each is there i way i can store them or will they ever go bad from being poked once? also, i asked my doctor already if i still have any more development to go nd he said i basically reached my peak so why should it matter if i start now or in 5yrs? im not doubting you guys once bit i just want to know why i should stop thats all. im willing to give it up no problem.

the main reason i ask about the age purpose is because i personally know people younger than me who used test no with no problems at all

Quote Originally Posted by eletricmonkey View Post
    the main reason i ask about the age purpose is because i personally know people younger than me who used test no with no problems at all
    Dude this is anecdotal evidence. Don't rest your success in bodybuilding on such things. Much less your HEALTH!

"A common way anecdotal evidence becomes unscientific is through fallacious reasoning such as the Post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy, the human tendency to assume that if one event happens after another, then the first must be the cause of the second. Another fallacy involves inductive reasoning. For instance, if an anecdote illustrates a desired conclusion rather than a logical conclusion, it is considered a faulty or hasty generalization.[9] For example, here is anecdotal evidence presented as proof of a desired conclusion:

"There's abundant proof that drinking water cures cancer. Just last week I read about a girl who was dying of cancer. After drinking water she was cured."

Anecdotes like this do not prove anything.[10] In any case where some factor affects the probability of an outcome, rather than uniquely determining it, selected individual cases prove nothing; e.g. "my grandfather smoked 40 a day until he died at 90" and "my sister never went near anyone who smoked but died of lung cancer". Anecdotes often refer to the exception, rather than the rule: "Anecdotes are useless precisely because they may point to idiosyncratic responses."[11] Even when many anecdotes are collected to prove a point, "The plural of anecdote is not data." (Roger Brinner)"

Again. Post your:
    -bodyfat %
    -diet
    -proposed cycle
    -proposed PCT

In the correct section and I'm sure you will get more help. I've been in and out of gyms since I was 14. I'm 26 now and I still did my cycle wrong by not having my AI and SERM on hand. Even if you can't be talked out of doing it, at least you must do it right! So use your resources and get the information you need first.

Thread Information