grec79 is offline Junior Member

getting dizzy while takling Clomid

Ok soo, I was wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this while using Clomid. It seems every time I touch the stuff 2 or 3 days into it, I start feeling dizzy and when sleeping in the mornings I will wake up and evrything will be spinning and it feels like someone is shaking my head back and forth. Its like a panic attack cause I start to sweat too. I thought the frist few times it was just cause I got the liquid version, but I actually got the legit pill form and same thing. Anyway, I have other PCT things I can use soo here my Question, should I just ditch the Clomid, because if this keeps up theres no way I can take it. I had to call out of work today it was soo bad. I did a 10 week cycle of 300mg EQ and 450 mg Test CYP. kick started with 4 weeks of DBOl 30mg, and used .50mg arimidex daily, half way throw cycle around week 6 used HCG @ 250IU every 3 days for about a month. I just stared PCT monday its been 16 days since last test shot. Should I just use Novadex or arimidex, I have one more bottle of HCG 5000IU should I just use that at week 3 of pct along with Nolvadex ? Here are my stats too: 5' 8", 170lbs, 30 years old, this is my 5 th cycle. thnak you for any info guys.
    Last edited by grec79; 10-14-2009 at 10:36 AM.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grec79 View Post
    Ok soo, I was wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this while using Clomid. It seems every time I touch the stuff 2 or 3 days into it, I start feeling dizzy and when sleeping in the mornings I will wake up and evrything will be spinning and it feels like someone is shaking my head back and forth. Its like a panic attack cause I start to sweat too. I thought the frist few times it was just cause I got the liquid version, but I actually got the legit pill form and same thing. Anyway, I have other PCT things I can use soo here my Question, should I just ditch the Clomid, because if this keeps up theres no way I can take it. I had to call out of work today it was soo bad. I did a 10 week cycle of 300mg EQ and 450 mg Test CYP. kick started with 4 weeks of DBOl 30mg, and used .50mg arimidex daily, half way throw cycle around week 6 used HCG @ 250IU every 3 days for about a month. I just stared PCT monday its been 16 days since last test shot. Should I just use Novadex or arimidex, I have one more bottle of HCG 5000IU should I just use that at week 3 of pct along with Nolvadex? Here are my stats too: 5' 8", 170lbs, 30 years old, this is my 5 th cycle. thnak you for any info guys.
    5th cycle and your at 170 lbs???

Something is up with that in itself.

What is the dosing of clomid you are using?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    It's a common side effect of Clomid.

Dizziness / blurred vision, emotional = clomid.

What is the dosing of clomid you are using?[/QUOTE]

was going to use 100 mg for 10 days then 50mg for 10 days

Blog Entries
    What is the dosing of clomid you are using?
    was going to use 100 mg for 10 days then 50mg for 10 days[/QUOTE]

Clomid=100/50/50/50
    Nolva=40/20/20/20

Depending on the gear you used and the duration of the cycle, you could run pct for 3 wks.

But a really long or suppressive cycle gets ran at 4 wks.

best

T

Do u think I can just run HCG and Nolva? I have a 5000 IU bottle of HCG , thinking 2000iu, 1500iu, 1000iu, and then 500iu , thats would be each week probably every 3 days, and it would last 4 weeks, then 20 mg Nolva for 6 weeks?

Blog Entries
    Do u think I can just run HCG and Nolva? I have a 5000 IU bottle of HCG , thinking 2000iu, 1500iu, 1000iu, and then 500iu , thats would be each week probably every 3 days, and it would last 4 weeks, then 20 mg Nolva for 6 weeks?
    HCG is usualy ran during a cycle, or at the 2 or 3 wks of the cycle.

During=500iu's x2 wk(some do 250)

Or, 500 iu's ed last 2/3 wks of cycle.

There are alot of ways to run this, it depends on the individual really.

Check out the stickys in this pct forum , or you can use the search button feature at the top of this page.

Best

T

Thread Information