iPhotog is offline New Member

Clen / Letro cycle

I've done a bit of reading on each of them individually, but have never seen them ran together. An acquaintance of mine, who knows a lot about the subject, told me to run letro to get rid of a rather sever gyno problem I have. He also said while I was on it I could run Clen to help in weight loss and try to reduce estrogen kickback, does this sound right to you? If so, what dosage would you recommend? Also, as I am prone to gyno should I run a short nolva cycle after letro?

Thanks in advance.

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    i could be wrong, but nothing ive ever read has said that clen has the ability to fight estrogen rebound. you can run clen if youd like, but if i were you id focus on one thing at a time. try to get rid of the gyno with some letro, then once youve succeeded and have that off your mind, youll be nice and set to cut up with some clen. just my opinion. and heres a great read on gyno reversal

"Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"

and for your last question, yes its a good idea to run an AI/SERM after letro b/c it brings down estrogen so much that when you come off, you run the risk of it spiking back up. in the link i posted for you it explains what you should do for a letro gyno reversal. good luck

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-S-Thompson View Post
    i could be wrong, but nothing ive ever read has said that clen has the ability to fight estrogen rebound. you can run clen if youd like, but if i were you id focus on one thing at a time. try to get rid of the gyno with some letro, then once youve succeeded and have that off your mind, youll be nice and set to cut up with some clen. just my opinion. and heres a great read on gyno reversal

"Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"

and for your last question, yes its a good idea to run an AI/SERM after letro b/c it brings down estrogen so much that when you come off, you run the risk of it spiking back up. in the link i posted for you it explains what you should do for a letro gyno reversal. good luck
    Agreed.............^^^^^^

Best

T

Thread Information