07sandiegomuscle is offline Junior Member

Question Any solid PCT advice for 12 month cycle of Nebido?

12 week, sorry 12 weeks not months! I asked a similar question in a different part of this forum, but I think there is a different crowd here. Nebido is testosterone undecanoate and comes in 4ml at 1000mg. Any solid advice on how to front load it? Proviron ?
    Last edited by 07sandiegomuscle; 10-23-2009 at 08:06 PM. Reason: wrong

Question

How do I delete this thread and rewrite "12 months" to "12 weeks"?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Marcus and I both advised against using (what's probably fake) Nebido for your first cycle. Nebido is way too long of an ester for a typical cycle, and hasn't been used enough in typical cycles to be good for a novice. You don't seem to care much for my advice, so I'll leave you to the others from here on out. Good luck.
    Last edited by Big; 10-23-2009 at 08:43 PM.

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Marcus and I both advised against using (what's probably fake) Nebido for your first cycle. Nebido is way too long of an ester for a typical cycle, and hasn't been used enough in typical cycles to be good for a novice. You don't seem to care much for my advice, so I'll leave you to the others from here on out. Good luck.
    smart not to waste your time on people like this big, let him learn the hard way if he won't listen to vets that clearly are just trying to help him.

Oh, good grief

Oh, good grief, what a couple sensitive guys! No, I have appreciated your advice, but as you tell it was just exactly what I didn't want to hear. Well, because that Nebido seems to be maybe the best stuff I could get my hands on with my resources and I wanted to try to make it work. It seems like good stuff, but people just don't have experience with it yet. But I give up on it for my next cycle and am going to do something else.

Thread Information