bedada is offline Junior Member

Best pct for Var

I'm taking 2ml of var a day which equals 20mg in pill form for 60 days. I took a 7 week cycle of 20 mg before without a real pct (took gnc garbage) and noticed my drive decresed a little and I lost some muscle so I really want to make sure I keep the gains this time.

I was going to take Nolvadex , but my source told me hcg is better. He said that I take a shot on m,w,f and m again and that is all I need. He stated that he has never heard of anyone taking nolvadex to boast the test, but I've read many articles here that say it is as good as clomid to boast the test levels back to normal. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Tony

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bedada View Post
    I'm taking 2ml of var a day which equals 20mg in pill form for 60 days. I took a 7 week cycle of 20 mg before without a real pct (took gnc garbage) and noticed my drive decresed a little and I lost some muscle so I really want to make sure I keep the gains this time.

I was going to take Nolvadex , but my source told me hcg is better. He said that I take a shot on m,w,f and m again and that is all I need. He stated that he has never heard of anyone taking nolvadex to boast the test, but I've read many articles here that say it is as good as clomid to boast the test levels back to normal. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Tony
    Clomid is a serm, as nolva is.

HCG is a testicle stimulator, so to speak.

I would run clomid or nolva to get things going again, as HCG is usually used during a cycle.

Best

t

Thread Information