Thread: pct

elfin1mf is offline Associate Member

pct

Ok so when I was on cycle, I would get depressed and my nipples would eventually get sore so I would take a drop or 2 of letro and the next day I would feel happy and the soreness would be gone. I started tamoxifen for pct on time (3 days after cycle with acetate ester) and am using 25mg daily. I still feel irritable often and am 3 days into pct. I want to feel good again. I am not depressed like I would get on cycle, just groggy and sad and quick tempered. Will the tamox eventually have me feeling like my cheery old self again and how soon?

thane222 is offline Associate Member
    what was the cycle?? My pct usually runs 4 weeks clomid and nolva

clomid 70/35/35/35
    nolva 40/20/20/20

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Give us more info on your cycle.

elfin1mf is offline Associate Member
    nevermind, today was SUCH a big difference. I wanted to do things, I put together my entire keys home gym. I felt great the whole time! I still feel great. I look great and my new muscle looks awesome in the mirror! Wow ok nolva alone is all I need man I feel wonderful and I am not losing any weight. 1 day was the difference.

BTW my cycle was tne and tren an average of like 600mg of each a week for 8 weeks, but I didnt start tren until week 4 and started with lower doses of test for first week and a half. I gained around 30lbs of lean mass in probably 7 weeks of test and 4 weeks of trenA. I actually cut down to about 6% the last week as well and still kept gaining.

I recommend this cycle to anyone, the only bad side I got was need of some letro once in a while and night sweats the last 3 weeks. Also I discovered that I LOOVE pramipexole and am staying on all the time. It took a while to get used to it and figure out how I respond best, but I like it soo much I think I will stay on prami always.

xclassicstruggle is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elfin1mf View Post
    nevermind, today was SUCH a big difference. I wanted to do things, I put together my entire keys home gym. I felt great the whole time! I still feel great. I look great and my new muscle looks awesome in the mirror! Wow ok nolva alone is all I need man I feel wonderful and I am not losing any weight. 1 day was the difference.

BTW my cycle was tne and tren an average of like 600mg of each a week for 8 weeks, but I didnt start tren until week 4 and started with lower doses of test for first week and a half. I gained around 30lbs of lean mass in probably 7 weeks of test and 4 weeks of trenA. I actually cut down to about 6% the last week as well and still kept gaining.

I recommend this cycle to anyone, the only bad side I got was need of some letro once in a while and night sweats the last 3 weeks. Also I discovered that I LOOVE pramipexole and am staying on all the time. It took a while to get used to it and figure out how I respond best, but I like it soo much I think I will stay on prami always.

what dosage are you running the pramipexole?

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    yea how is the liquid prami working for you, what dose are you using?

Thread Information