Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (TLF) CHAMPION54 is offline Associate Member

Gyno Reversal Q's?

Ok I have Gyno bad and im looking to try and reduce size by running Letro!

What is the best way to attack this? Protocal?

And also I want to avoid estrogen rebound, and I have a bottle of Liquidex, but should I use the Liquidex to avoid estro rebound or pick up a bottle of liquid nolva?

for gyno i would go with the liquid letro. It is strong so you may want to start with a low dose running it eod, then work you way up to ed. Good luck with the gyno problems.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    You want to obliterate estrogen for 5-6 weeks IMHO. Then taper off of it reducing the dose every 3-5 days until your off. Then run Tamox or Rolax for a further 6-8 weeks.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    TLF, I'll be running Letro as well for the same reason.

Tapering from .5/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5 run til gyno is out then taper down same way and run nolva for 8 to 12 weeks.

I'll keep you posted. I tried JUST running Nolva and it softened and shrunk the lump, but I want to try the letro to see how that'll affect it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67 View Post
    TLF, I'll be running Letro as well for the same reason.

Tapering from .5/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5 run til gyno is out then taper down same way and run nolva for 8 to 12 weeks.

I'll keep you posted. I tried JUST running Nolva and it softened and shrunk the lump, but I want to try the letro to see how that'll affect it.
    How is that working out with the letro?

seems like it's softening and shrinking even more. it's only been 5 days, but i feel like it's working. I'm only up to .25 per day...i'll bump to .5 starting tomorrow.

Just2Big is offline Associate Member
    Ok I read all about gyno. I have a small bb behind my nipple on top at the end of the tan spot. I been on test E for 3 weeks now. I check every day and I think im just looking for it. LOL. How big or how bad would it be. Mine almost feels like part of the cartalage thats there.

LiftedDuramax2007 is offline Associate Member
    Not to hijack this thread but while on Letro you dont have to stop your cycle correct?

Not on cycle, but I don't believe you have to stop.

Will my strenth decrease when I take letro?

And could I also use clen will taking letro?

I haven't noticed strength loss on it, but then again i'm dieting for a show so strength isn't my number one concern.

I would think you could use clen because it's a different drug for different purposes. Again i'm strictly trying to get rid of some gyno from taking m1t and superdrol back in the day. The gyno JUST appeared even though I havent taken a prohormone in 4 years.

thane222 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftedDuramax2007 View Post
    Not to hijack this thread but while on Letro you dont have to stop your cycle correct?
    If your on cycle I would look into using exemestane, save the letro for after cycle.

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    Bigsd and Champion are you both running a Letro reversal now and if so how is it going? I have some Letro I just recieved but havent started yet.

it's working quite well actually. i feel fine and the lump is definitely smaller by at least half in a week. i'm only running .5mg

it's working quite well actually. i feel fine and the lump is definitely smaller by at least half in a week. i'm only running .5mg
    Sounds like you are making some good progress in reversing it. How long have you had your gyno?

Couple of months.

I should have started this earlier, but was hoping insurance would cover surgery...no dice on that so I'm taking matters into my own hands.

GOONBAH is offline Associate Member
    are there any concerns with the use of letro pre comp???

can u use it right up till and on show day???

letro actually dries you out so i plan on using it up until the show. it's only 4 weeks.

GOONBAH is offline Associate Member
    so if using letro there would be no need for arimidex ?

correct, but letro is VERY strong and knocks out over 95% of estrogen...if you're on cycle i'd use arimidex ...it's less harsh.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    on cycle use adex or exemestane to control estrogen. If you have gyno nothing better than letro.

O-Dog is offline New Member
    Hey fellas!! First off I just want to say that its great that you guys are helping eacother out like this with your knowledge of the topic. I too have gyno and I was just going to get surgery to get rid of it. reason being Ive had it now for a couple of years and thought that only surgery could correct it. My question is.. is there a product that can still be effective to get rid of the gyno after having gone so long with it? its no longer sore but it is soft and puffy! I absolutely hate it and really want to do something about it. thanks in advance!!! O

Try the ar-r letro and read the gyno reversal thread by CBino...that's what i'm doing and my gyno after 2.5 weeks is almost completely gone!

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Quick one for you guys, not trying to hijack just add a little more to the thread (I hope) On a 12 weeks Cycle of 625mg Test E. On my 5th week, I have a small bb behind my left nipple like (Just2Big) it feels almost like hard cartledge has never been sensitive or puffy or anything like that might have been from a previous tren cycle, I just noticed it yesterday. I am going to run Letro at .25, .5, .75, 1, 1.25, 1.5,....up to 2.5 if needed to get rid of it then taper back down, I read to run nolvadex after comming off letro, I guess my question is this: If I finish week 9 or 10 do I run Nolvadex from then on all the way through PCT or do I run nolva until my last shot then take the 2 weeks off until PCT?

Just2Big is offline Associate Member
    I beleive run it the whole way. It cant hurt. Hey OP sorry for the Jack

Try the ar-r letro and read the gyno reversal thread by CBino...that's what i'm doing and my gyno after 2.5 weeks is almost completely gone!
    Congrats on your success so far! Did you ever get your letro dosage up to 2.5 per day or were you able to get it to shrink with less? Also, what dod you get for sides if any?

I haven't bumped to 2.5mgs....I may though because there's still a small bit left and so far it's been good.

Sides have been minimal...a little lethargic but that's probably more from comp diet. Sex Drive is normal.

I'll keep you all posted.

D_iamond is offline Junior Member
    hey dhriscerr continue taking the nolv all the way throught so you dont develop new gyno and you would be better suited to just run aromasin until the end of the cycle then start letro after with high dose clomid pct.

yourmouth is offline New Member
    is it ok to go straight into taking letro even though ive been taking nolva for the last two weeks or do i have to wait before starting letro?

no you dont have to wait at all the only reason people say not to combine them is because that some AI's like letro and arimidex can decrease the effects of nolva

Quote Originally Posted by D_iamond View Post
    hey dhriscerr continue taking the nolv all the way throught so you dont develop new gyno and you would be better suited to just run aromasin until the end of the cycle then start letro after with high dose clomid pct.
    Im pretty sure I don't want to run Letro in my PCT to reverse gyno, or as soon as PCT is over I am going to estrogen rebound like a mother f#$#er then I will have to run letro again and this time without test. Im doing Letro for 5 weeks if need be while on test as I am having no sides and its working, then as soon as im done Im rolling into nolva at 20mgs until PCT then Clomid at 50mgs and Nolva at 40mgs for the first week then taper down to 20mgs

you wont rebound if you just discontinue the letro and replace with nolvadex and clomid for the rest of pct i just dont like letro during cycle cause i always hear of decreased gains cause of the lowered strenth from the water being pushed out no estrogen is kinda hard on the sex drive which is for me a huge benifit to being "ON" but i sugest waiting till after until after the cyclew cause you my find you dont need it after running aromasin especailly if its just a "bb" size ya know letro is very HARSH on your body and should be used as a last result
    Last edited by D_iamond; 04-02-2010 at 01:31 PM.

Can you show me anything that says Aromasin will reverse gyno? I understand that it will limit estrogen but I see nothing saying it will reverse gyno. You have to understand I am not trying to limit gyno from happening I am trying to get rid of what I have. Also with Letro It will need to be run for a few weeks, I can't run it for 4-5 weeks during Pct or I am going to have to run PCT for another 3-4 weeks after to keep from estrogen rebound, I can't just stop them both after 5 weeks. I have had no sex drive decrease just a bit lethargic but that could be from cutting diet as well. You also have to realize I am not trying to gain, I am trying to retain my muscle while cutting so limiting my gains doesn't bother me as long as I don't lose muscle. The other thing is running test at the same time as letro will help keep me from losing sex drive if I run it during PCT I might as well count on not getting busy for a few weeks.

Yup Ive been gone awhile!
    Been on Letro now about 2 weeks and my gyno has been reduced about 80%.

Now there more puffy then lumpy. But if had puffy nips since puberty.

I was reading somewhere that Nolva had some success reversing puffy nips!!

Anybody had any luck with Nolva and puffy nips?

Help me with the PUFF!

Bumpity

Was wondering where you went TLF. I have a question because I dont know if this is normal or not. Im on day 7 of my gyno reversal and my left nipple has gotten very tender and one of the tiny lumps behind the nipple is very sensitive. I thought this was a sign of progressing gyno not something something occuring during a reversal. Anyone else experience this on letro???

Quote Originally Posted by jbran23 View Post
    Was wondering where you went TLF. I have a question because I dont know if this is normal or not. Im on day 7 of my gyno reversal and my left nipple has gotten very tender and one of the tiny lumps behind the nipple is very sensitive. I thought this was a sign of progressing gyno not something something occuring during a reversal. Anyone else experience this on letro???
    Mine were very sensitive befor Letro but not while I have been on it! But I wouldnt worry about the gyno progressing at all!
    Just keep on it and see what happens!
    Are you at 2.5mg yet?

Quote Originally Posted by (TLF) CHAMPION54 View Post
    Mine were very sensitive befor Letro but not while I have been on it! But I wouldnt worry about the gyno progressing at all!
    Just keep on it and see what happens!
    Are you at 2.5mg yet?
    I have been at 2.5 for 4 days now. Feeling some of the other sides like the lethargy and achy joints but no loss of libido yet. Any decrease in your libido TLF?

Quote Originally Posted by jbran23 View Post
    I have been at 2.5 for 4 days now. Feeling some of the other sides like the lethargy and achy joints but no loss of libido yet. Any decrease in your libido TLF?
    Yes big decrease in my libido.
    And very lathargic!
    But I had sore joints befor I started the Letro, and to be honest they have been feeling better since ive been on Letro! Weird

tarzan911 is offline New Member

Test Cyp, dianabol,nolvadex

im about to start cycle of Test C, and Dbol . Is it beneficial to take nolvadex through the cycle so i don't have to worry about the estrogen problems? I'm not a competitive builder so I'm not worried about inhibiting a lil bit of muscle growth, would rather be safe. If this is a good start, what would be my nolvadex dose?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information