Thread: nolvadex

islandmade is offline New Member

nolvadex

im doing a 12 week sustanon and stanazolol cycle but was wondering when to start the novaldex..how much a day and for how long so i know how much to get..also when do you think i should start the stanazolol at what weeks and how much for how ling? thanks in advance.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    What research have you already done on Tamoxifen (Nolvadex )?

I will help you with advice once you set out your goals, stats etc...

my stats are 5'10, 210 lbs and 28 years old..my goals are to get down to around 10-12% body fat while maintaining a solid and defined look..i done need much size beacause i am a samoan and have the genes for that but i am not as solid as i would like to be..when i researched the nolva i understand all it can do for me, i did one cycle of sust only for 6 weeks and had little side effects but did notice a slight puffiness in the nipples but nothing drastic. i am ready to try the winny with the sust because i read here online that the winny will help shred and define but keep some of the mass gained from the sust. i dont know what else to say so if there is anything else let me know..thanks in advance swifto.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Good.

Start the Tamoxifen at 20mg/ED for 6 weeks, 18-20 days after you final Sust jab.

You should also be using an AI to control estrogen (Aromaisn 10mg/EOD) and keep it in normal range IMHO.

HCG 250ius 2-3 times per week starting week 2 or 3 and running until you final Sust jab.

nice thank you i had a buddy tell me almost the same thing and i already started my shopping for the PCT..thanks swifto

DaNKahoLIc is offline Junior Member
    3 weeks after ur last pin... Every 1 is diff and will tell you there own advice... look threw this form as it is a well of information... some say 40-30-20-20 or 20-20-20 it depends on how your body is

Thread Information