Fetch is offline Member

'Puffiness' control

I had always been told that Nolva was fine to use on cycle to control the puffiness and water retention sometimes associated with steroid use . Is this still the correct assumption? I was reading that Arimidex is also used. What is the major difference between the two compounds?

Walnutz is offline Member
    An aromatase inhibitor like letrozole , exemestane, or arimidex is best used for while on cycle. Save the nolva for pct.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor, it stops the conversion of testosterone into estrogen in your body. Nolva is a S.E.R.M (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) It attaches too and affects the functions of specific estrogen receptors around the body. In the case of Nolva, it's primary action is breast tissue. Nolva is best used on cycle to help fight signs of oncoming gyno, it will do almost nothing for water retention and the like.

Aromatise inhibitors like Arimidex or my favorite, Exemestane are much better at controlling estrogen related sides.

mikefd024 is offline New Member
    How long do you have to use the Arimidex for pct?

You don't use the dex for pct.

N2Deep is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor, it stops the conversion of testosterone into estrogen in your body. Nolva is a S.E.R.M (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) It attaches too and affects the functions of specific estrogen receptors around the body. In the case of Nolva, it's primary action is breast tissue. Nolva is best used on cycle to help fight signs of oncoming gyno, it will do almost nothing for water retention and the like.

Aromatise inhibitors like Arimidex or my favorite, Exemestane are much better at controlling estrogen related sides.
    Currently useing exemestane at 20 mgs a day on cycle kills bloat and acne!!!!

Fetch is offline Member
    And that would be Liquidex on ar-r ? Thanks for the input, was very informative.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    And that would be Liquidex on ar-r? Thanks for the input, was very informative.
    Yes, arimidex from ar-r is liquidex. Good stuff.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post

If I feel i have breast tissue generating, what doseage while on cycle would you recommend?

Thread Information