Thread: PCT Questions

Davesgonewild is offline New Member

PCT Questions

Thanks for the website.
    I read “Steroids How To Come Off” tab on this website along with info from other websites and have a couple of questions.

I weighted up to 190lbs on my first 12 week cycle but went back down to 165lbs once I stopped because of not doing the proper PCT, (only did HCG , Nolv and Clomid). I am on my second cycle and foresee getting up to 190lbs again or more (hopefully), but this time don’t want to lose my weight in my off cycle.

This is what I understood from this website and other sites and is this a good PCT?:
    1. Nolvadex is taken week 1 thru 17 at 10 mgs a day for 12 weeks and 20 mgs a day from 12 to 17 weeks.
    2. Clenbuterol should be taken at 60 mcg up to 140 mcg per day for 56 days to 70 days. (Helps maintain size and strength).
    3. Start HCG week 13 at 5000 i.u. for three straight days (15,000 total)
    4. Then Clomid is taken after the third HCG injection at 300 mgs on day one and 100 mgs on days 2 to 11 and 50 mgs from day 12 until 21.
    5. Take HCG three more injections of 5000 i.u. are injected every five days (over the next three weeks). Buy a total of 30,000 HCG.
    6. HGH of 8 i.u. a week (6 days a week, twice a day) for 10 weeks. .66 i.u. twice a day.

I also read taking 5 mgs a day of D-bol during the off cycle keeps the weight on. Isn’t that counterproductive taking a steroid during an off cycle?

Also, I don’t understand #8 bullet on this website under the tab “Steroids How To Come Off”. It states, “Several so called "experts" are of the opinion that the athlete after a steroid regime should avoid the heavy basic movements for some time and suggest that exercises are carried out more frequently with lower weights. Dear Reader, try it. Those who used to make 8 repetitions of squats with 400 pounds and now switch to leg extensions or leg presses with 12-15 repetitions will wonder how fast an upper thigh can lose size.”

Is this #8 statement sarcasm or I’m I suppose to lift less and do more reps?

Thanks,
    Dave
    Last edited by Davesgonewild; 04-23-2010 at 06:56 PM.

Thread Information