Tefflondon is offline New Member

Letrozole and sex drive

I recently have came off my first cycle which was 8 weeks of test enenthate 500mg a week kick started it with 4 weeks of d bols .

I feel like I made a mistake for PCT which Im going onto my third week of. letrozole is what I used and it killed my sex drive lol. I have kept most of my gains minus about 5 lbs so far, but my low sex drive is starting to concern me. I understand its because of the low estrogen so my main question is... when I come off of this will my sex drive go back to normal ? or should I take something else now too or Iduno if Im too far into pct for that. Im new at this so any help or advice would be great thanks.

what else are you using for pct, clomid and nolva? Anything else your using besides the letro?

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Stop the letro and get on nolva and clomid.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Letro is not a good pct drug, nolva and clomid is the way to go for pct.

What had happened was I bought nolva and clomid for pct and had it in my gym bag and it got stolen , and I was out of money so I couldnt buy more lol. So my friend gave me a bottle of letrozole and a little bit of clomid that he had. I ran a very small dose of clomid with the letro. For clomid I did 100mg a day for a week and 50mg a day now for another week, but I had to do such a low dose because its all I had. So as you can see I really got screwed over so would you recommend I do what I can do get my hands on more clomid and run it again ? if so how many weeks and what dose since I already took a small dose for 2 weeks. thanks

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Ar-r .com the banner in the top right corner and order up some clomid and nolva.

does it matter when I run it like if I cant have it for a few weeks will I be fine to start then ?

I can probably get some clomid quickest... even tho I already did a bit would this sound good: if I took like a week off from what I was doing then go clomid
    week 1: 200mg
    week 2: 100 mg
    week 3: 50 mg ?
    If not what would be the appropriate dose ?

Quote Originally Posted by charliemurphy229 View Post
    what else are you using for pct, clomid and nolva? Anything else your using besides the letro?
    yeah I have been running clomid with it, Im out as of tommorow but Im gonna try to get my hands on another weeks worth. Does letro effect your sex drive long term or just while on it?

Thread Information