gym_junki is offline Member

26week cycle what do u recommend

hi all

cycle goes like this

week 1-4 dboll 35mg ed

week 1-10 sus 250 500mg a week + 100mg prop eod

week 10-26 test e 500mg a week + test prop 400mg a week

week 15-25 tren a 50mg ed 200mg a week

i was wondering how my pct should look like?

iv got nolva and clomid also hcg .

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Why are you running Test Enan + Test Prop? Whats the point?

Then Sust + Test Prop?

How many cycle have you done previously?

Stats?

well iv got heaps of test e and sus
    i just love doing prop.
    ok ill change that wif going 750mg of test e for the first 10 weeks.
    and the rest of the cycle ill go with 800mg of prop and the tren i wrote befor.

now past cycles
    test prop was my first cycle i only did 5 weeks and had to stop because of a bad motor bike accident.

2nd was test e at 500mg a week
    deca at 400mg a week.

im 74kg with 8percent body fat
    im gona start this cycle when im sitting at 78kg

4 years full time kickboxing and 2 years lifting. swifto iv read alot of ur replys reguarding pct and im happy that u opened this.
    thank u

cumon people
    26weeks 600mg test prop at 600mg a week
    first 4weeks dboll at 35 a day
    and last 10 weeks tren a at 200 mg a week
    wht should i use for pct?

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gym_junki View Post
    cumon people
    26weeks 600mg test prop at 600mg a week
    first 4weeks dboll at 35 a day
    and last 10 weeks tren a at 200 mg a week
    wht should i use for pct?
    What are your stats bro? Age? etc
    You have run 2 cycles and you dont know what a good pct should be???
    Why are you running a 26 week cycle???

to be honest wif u im not good wif pct, im starting to get the hang of it ever since i became a member here so thanks to u guys but pct is just not my area.
    23 years im 76kg wif 8 percent body fat
    i want to start this cycle when im sitting at 82kg
    26 week cycle? iv always wanted to do a long cycle to c what i can get out of it.
    evryone is turning me off prop and telling me to do test e at 750mg a week. what do u think?
    Last edited by gym_junki; 05-12-2010 at 06:13 PM. Reason: wrong button

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    i really dont like you cycle plan and stats .

i dont see why a 26 week cycle be of any benefit to you and your goals either.

dont run the prop, keep just with test e or sust and the dbol as a kickstart. I hope youve looked up tren because its fairly strong.

your pct needs to be fairly long maybe 8 weeks and i hope you have some hCG .

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    i really dont like you cycle plan and stats .

i dont see why a 26 week cycle be of any benefit to you and your goals either.

dont run the prop, keep just with test e or sust and the dbol as a kickstart. I hope youve looked up tren because its fairly strong.

your pct needs to be fairly long maybe 8 weeks and i hope you have some hCG.
    what's wrong wif my status? well that's why I want to do test e for the first 12 weeks at 750 mg a week wif dbol injectable than swich over to prop and tren diet yes I do have hcg nolva and clomid. I realy want this cycle I was ment to do a bulk cyclefor winter and a cuting for summer butim running late on it so I'm going to do it all together.

yeh iv looked a lot into tren and I kno its strong but iv waited a whilee now and I caaant wait to c what it feals like

i know i know, have you ever thought of maybe scrapping the 26 and doing one 13 wk cycle now and one 13 wk cycle down the track?

maybe test p and tren

and sust and dbol later.

Long cycles dont neccessarily mean gains all throughout, androgen receptors become down regulated after a certain period of time.

Id say ur doing more harm then good.

i know i know, have you ever thought of maybe scrapping the 26 and doing one 13 wk cycle now and one 13 wk cycle down the track?

maybe test p and tren

and sust and dbol later.

Long cycles dont neccessarily mean gains all throughout, androgen receptors become down regulated after a certain period of time.

Id say ur doing more harm then good.
    well uv been in the game longer than I have so yeh I'm gona go wif ur advice I realy do appreciate it, iv got sus 250 organon test e dbol tren decca.
    so ill go wif the sus, deca and dbol for 13weeks. now my question is how much of a rest should I give my self to jump on prop and tren for 13 weeks?

well uv been in the game longer than I have so yeh I'm gona go wif ur advice I realy do appreciate it, iv got sus 250 organon test e dbol tren decca.
    so ill go wif the sus, deca and dbol for 13weeks. now my question is how much of a rest should I give my self to jump on prop and tren for 13 weeks?
    Much better choice.

Well the standard length you should have before starting a new cycle is time on + PCT = time off.

So if your going to cycle for 12 weeks plus a 4 week pct you should wait 16 weeks before you attempt a new cycle.

Make sure you have your diet in check also. Goodluck

sweeet thanks alot mate

maybe test p and tren

and sust and dbol later.

Long cycles dont neccessarily mean gains all throughout, androgen receptors become down regulated after a certain period of time.Id say ur doing more harm then good.
    Really? Thats not what I have read.

AR down-regulation has been debunked many times.

Where did you get this information?

Time on + PCT = Time off.

You need to give your body enough time to recover from the use of AAS. AAS dont just cause shutdown. They increase lots of things, fomr liver values to RBC and lipid values.

Give it time to recover, then cycle again.

I'm off now and believe me, I want to f*cking cycle again. My HPTA is fine, but I'll give it sufficient time.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Really? Thats not what I have read.

AR down-regulation has been debunked many times.

Where did you get this information?
    ronnie rowland was telling me,

thats why he believes in blasting for a certain period ie heavy doses followed by a period of very little rather then a long continuous long cycle.

thats why alot of people see gains deminish after an 8 week period according to him

once again i have no experience with a 26 week cycle, but in my experience after about 10+ weeks my gains taper off during a 12 week cycle.

sorry i may have mistaken down-regulation with receptor saturation this by ronnie.

"When high amounts of androgenic anabolics steroids such as testosterone enanthate are introduced into the body, maximum receptor site stimualtion occurs during the first 3-8 weeks. After having been on test for around 8 weeks your libido will begin to level out and eventually decline as will your muscle growth as these receptor sites adjust to the exogenous testosterone . It's during this 3-8 week period of enhanced libido that maximum muscle growth occurs! Some of you will make the majority of your gains during weeks 3-6 while reloading others will gain more during week 5-8."

also

" If you steroid users stay on any drug past 8 weeks and continued with the same protocol, you begin doing more harm than good because SHGB levels will begin elevating and cortisol levels will increase-hence gains slow way down."

so reading from ronies thread I belive I can make a lot of gains from a 26week if I drop my gear dose and food intake at week 8 for two weeks than raise them again.

sorry i may have mistaken down-regulation with receptor saturation this by ronnie.

"When high amounts of androgenic anabolics steroids such as testosterone enanthate are introduced into the body, maximum receptor site stimualtion occurs during the first 3-8 weeks. After having been on test for around 8 weeks your libido will begin to level out and eventually decline as will your muscle growth as these receptor sites adjust to the exogenous testosterone . It's during this 3-8 week period of enhanced libido that maximum muscle growth occurs! Some of you will make the majority of your gains during weeks 3-6 while reloading others will gain more during week 5-8."

also

" If you steroid users stay on any drug past 8 weeks and continued with the same protocol, you begin doing more harm than good because SHGB levels will begin elevating and cortisol levels will increase-hence gains slow way down."
    I dont believe in the SHBG/Cortisol increase. Studies state AAS lower SHBG over extended peroids. A dose respondant decrease using Test Enan was shown and has been many times.

I think gains diminish because the body builds a tolerance to the AAS and myostatin levels increase at around 56 days. SHBG may play a role, but not as much as people think.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ronnie rowland was telling me,

once again i have no experience with a 26 week cycle, but in my experience after about 10+ weeks my gains taper off during a 12 week cycle.
    In what experience Stevey? Your fvcking natty!

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Im glad someone called this out.

How much experience do you have Stevey if you were asking about a first cycle 8 months ago? I mean you are talking as if you have run many cycles by 18 now

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Not anymore, ran a test cycle 2months ago champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I dont believe in the SHBG/Cortisol increase. Studies state AAS lower SHBG over extended peroids. A dose respondant decrease using Test Enan was shown and has been many times.

I think gains diminish because the body builds a tolerance to the AAS and myostatin levels increase at around 56 days. SHBG may play a role, but not as much as people think.
    ahh ok then, i dont believe the cortisol bit either but can kind of understand the SHBG.

can u show me a study of aas lowering SHBG?

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not anymore, ran a test cycle 2months ago champion.
    Good for you son! So now you are a teenager doing steroids ....nice one mate...

Lmao mate u turned me off a 26week cycle and ur 18and didn't do one b4. Iv asked a lot into this and was told to do one of two things 1. Do test prop for 12weeks than change over to test e for the rest of the cycle. 2 stay at one type of test but drop the dose every 8weeks for two weeks than raise it again

Thread Information