I just got off 5 weeks of 500 mg. week of Test Enthanate which turned out to be totally fake. Heads up, don't purchase ANY gear labeled/sealed with the "testogen Labs" logo. It's an UG lab but I know 3 other guys that got taken by this junk. Anyhow, after 5 weeks, test levels should have peaked and of course they did not.

The problem is that during the 4th week, (wanted to test to be heavily frontloaded) I started the Prohormone Xtreme Tren which kicked in immediately as expected. It gave me extreme lethargy and some good games. I have NEVER been prone to gyno but I started to get a little on my left pec. I immediately started letro (today) and am optimistic about it's reversal. Anyhow, I only did about 2 weeks on the xtreme Tren and due to the lethargy and gyno scare, i am no longer taking it. Since my test turned out to be junk, what do I do for pct? I of course have clomid on hand but not sure if I need it? I know the letro will reduce my sex drive, I want to combat this.

I've always loved TE and Tren and this is only my second time using Prohormones. Man, I can't believe I got fake gear. Also, I will never use pro hormones again.

Please let me know the best way for pct.

thanks