jg2
    jg2 is offline Associate Member

VETs... give me hand with this

just need a quick hand with a new problem...

currently on tren /prop/winny... ed and GH 2 iu ed

9 days in i got sore nips... i have been doing cycles for years and with pcts have never had this prob or any gyno ever..

new cycle to me so just in case i bought letro , liqudex , nolva and clomid to keep on hand just in case shit happens..

started 40 mg of nova 2 days ago to take care of the gyno but after days of reading im 2nd guessing myself on what i should be taking... keep thinking it should be the liquidex now...

what should i do...

keep the nova at what i was always told 40mgs for 3 days then 20 mgs for 4 days... or do i need to switch?

35 years old
    5' 9" 218

PLEASE HELP...
    Last edited by jg2; 06-06-2010 at 01:42 PM.

jg2
    come on ... somebody !

RED ?

TITANIUM ?

MARCUS ?

jg2
    come on

jg2
    everybody sleeping

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jg2 View Post
    just need a quick hand with a new problem...

currently on tren /prop/winny... ed and GH 2 iu ed

9 days in i got sore nips... i have been doing cycles for years and with pcts have never had this prob or any gyno ever..

new cycle to me so just in case i bought letro , liqudex , nolva and clomid to keep on hand just in case shit happens..

started 40 mg of nova 2 days ago to take care of the gyno but after days of reading im 2nd guessing myself on what i should be taking... keep thinking it should be the liquidex now...

what should i do...

keep the nova at what i was always told 40mgs for 3 days then 20 mgs for 4 days... or do i need to switch?

35 years old
    5' 9" 218

PLEASE HELP...
    Have you ever ran Tren before? Stats?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    dont take any nolva it will make it worse. start at .25mg ed of your liquidex and when your sides go lower it down to eod.

jg2
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    dont take any nolva it will make it worse. start at .25mg ed of your liquidex and when your sides go lower it down to eod.
    thanks... bro

and to answer the other question yes i have ran tren but not this amount with this many compounds..

thanks for the help

cimcimma1 is offline New Member
    Why will nolva make it worse? I thought running nolva on cycle was pretty standard.

Not necessarily true for nolva, for some it works fine for others it doesnt, its down to the individual.
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg View Post
    Not necessarily true for nolva, for some it works fine for others it doesnt, its down to the individual.
    ah ok..

ive just always read that nolva makes the proges. receptors more sensitive thats all.

ah ok..

ive just always read that nolva makes the proges. receptors more sensitive thats all.
    Its fine to use nolva and 19-Nors

Nolva will down-regulate the progesterone receptor in breast tissue, not up-regulate it.
    -XL

jing jai

Nolva will down-regulate the progesterone receptor in breast tissue, not up-regulate it.
    ahh i see, you learn something new everyday.

what about prolactin gyno, thats where caber comes in?

ahh i see, you learn something new everyday.

what about prolactin gyno, thats where caber comes in?
    Nolve cant treat prolactin induced gyno it will treat estrogenic gyno or progestenic gyno.

Like you say cabergoline will treat prolactin, it works by stopping the brain from making and releasing the prolactin hormone from the pituitary, I hope this helps to make things clearer bro.
    -XL

jing jai

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Ive had great success using nolva along side tren and know many that subscribe to its use along side 19-nors...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Correct.

ah ok..

I've been telling you this for a while now.

Not all the time. 6-7 times out of 10 it will cause down regulation IMO.

In most normal settings, Tamox will down regulate the PgR as the ER is down regulated aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Ive had great success using nolva along side tren and know many that subscribe to its use along side 19-nors...
    Good to hear. Many do.

Its most bro-logic and parrotting that perpetuates this Tamox/19-Nor fallacy.

jg2
    ok after i read this i stopped my nova and have been taking the dex at .25 everyday.... there still tender and sore... im still running the dex... have all the other stuff on tap aswell... what should i do people

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    here is the prob... you taking losts of shti - you need to find out what is causing it...

till then take the letro and that will hammer any gyno...

also, look in to and study cabergoline, it will help with any gyno caused by progestrone (from the tren )

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    i had good success with letro and soar nips...

used for tren cycle and the anadrol using now - fyi

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Correct.

I've been telling you this for a while now.

by meaning ive read it in a few studies. ill post a few for ya.
    this by all means isnt to create an argument, i just like seeing thinks from varied perspectives.

Does tamoxifen change oestrogen and progesterone receptor expression in the endometrium and breast?

U KarckaCorresponding Author Informationemail address, F Kommossb

Abstract
    with a trend towards a higher proportion of receptor positive specimens during tamoxifen.

-------

here another study with a study showing increases in the PgR with a table also comparing before and after adminisration of tamox.

http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/cg.../40/5/1750.pdf

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    As I've previously stated, the endometrium or uterous is a tissue highely sensitive to estrogen. Tamoxaifen behaves as an agonist, not antagonist. Therfore an upregulation of ER and PgR is seen.

In a normal, healthy subject, Tamoxifen will down regulate the ER in breast tissue. Because the PgR iis synthesised in response to the ER, it follows suit 8-90% of the time.

Some studies show upregulation, but there in breast cancer patients and are not conclusive or consistant at all.

jg2
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    i had good success with letro and soar nips...

used for tren cycle and the anadrol using now - fyi
    letro it is cause you hit the nail on the head... previous cycle had 45 days at 100mgs of anadrol in it...

what was your doses of letro... ?

thanks for the input everyone.

kameng_41 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    As I've previously stated, the endometrium or uterous is a tissue highely sensitive to estrogen. Tamoxaifen behaves as an agonist, not antagonist. Therfore an upregulation of ER and PgR is seen.

In a normal, healthy subject, Tamoxifen will down regulate the ER in breast tissue. Because the PgR iis synthesised in response to the ER, it follows suit 8-90% of the time.

Some studies show upregulation, but there in breast cancer patients and are not conclusive or consistant at all.
    i agree, tamoxifen competes 4 d receptors/lowers the estrogenic activity and does not actually lower the aromatizing of testosterone ...

jg2
    Quote Originally Posted by kameng_41 View Post
    i agree, tamoxifen competes 4 d receptors/lowers the estrogenic activity and does not actually lower the aromatizing of testosterone...
    i stopped the tamox instantly... as someone stated it would make it worse... which it fukn did... or the amount im running is still amping my estro up... either way i always did pct as a precaution and never cause i waited for the symptoms... well i have the symptoms and im freaking out... i work my ass off and try do it right so im willing to try what will stop my soreness now..

still would like to know what people recommend as a dose for the letro?

kameng_41 is offline Junior Member
    the dose was somewere around 1.25 -2.5 mg per day, but sometimes even 1.25mg works well every other day

jg2
    the dose was somewere around 1.25 -2.5 mg per day, but sometimes even 1.25mg works well every other day
    thanks

letro it is cause you hit the nail on the head... previous cycle had 45 days at 100mgs of anadrol in it...

what was your doses of letro... ?

thanks for the input everyone.
    thanks
    im 260 lbs and did 2.5 mg ever day for a week and no issued after that... well, they are a little puffy but no soarness or pain...

Thread Information