zxz
    zxz is offline New Member

In need of help from vets

I have a quick question regarding PCT -- if anyone can help I would be very thankful. Long story short, I discontinued my cycle very early because I was having sever hair loss; proscar, nizoral, and nioxin simply weren't doing the job. Here is what I took and for how long:

Test C (400mg) per week for 3 weeks
    D-bol (20mg - 40mg) per day for 3 weeks (I took higher doses on the days I trained hardest)
    L-Dex (.1mg -.25mg) per day for 3 weeks (I had to vary my dosage to adjust for lack of libido)

It has been 16 days since my last shot of Test C, and about 10 days since I used D-bol. For the last 9 days I have been taking 20 mg of Nolva daily and occasionally taking .1mg of L-Dex (I would say once every 3 days; again, the reason for the low dose being that it effects my libido). I started taking 35 mg per day of Clomi about 4 days ago to get my body used to it, but I had sever anxiety from taking the Clomi even at this low dose -- I know the Clomi is causing the anxiety, and not low test, because I feel fine since discontinuing it.

So here's my question: being that I had such a short cycle, do you think I would recover with 20 mg of Nolva daily and some L-Dex, or do you think this will be insufficient. I know everybody's response is highly individual, but what would be your best educated guess? Using Clomi is out of the question for me, being that I simply cannot function with that level of anxiety. What do you suggest? Thanks, in advance for you responses.
    Last edited by zxz; 06-10-2010 at 07:51 PM.

shadey33 is offline Associate Member
    Firstly l-dex does not belong in pct.
    20mgs should be ok i normally like to get 40mgs ed for the first week the 20mgs ed for the next 3 weeks.
    Also during cycle u only need .25mgs EOD of l-dex

zxz

Smile

Thanks for your help!!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    My take away from the original post was that anxiety is the issue...and of course a user concerned about mpb has no place taking dbol . Better luck next time

zxz
    Quote Originally Posted by shadey33 View Post
    Firstly l-dex does not belong in pct?
    Why aren't you supposed to use L-dex during PCT? I got the idea that I should use it from Pheedno's PCT which is sticky-ed and rated highly on this board. Pheedno's PCT reads:
    Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    Last edited by zxz; 06-12-2010 at 10:27 AM.

Thread Information