azizi123 is offline Banned

Is it to late for pct

Hi guys...
    Just want a litle advise on pct...
    I know I shud of started before but for numerous reasons u cudnt... But now I have Nolva and clomid...
    I done anavar only for 8 weeks at 40mg
    and 2 weeks at 60mg that ended on 17th may... I dnt have any problems so shud I just carry on as I am and save the nolva and clomid for the next cycle or take the nolva? If so, what dosage wud u recomend?
    Thanks

MrGreen is offline Member
    There is a sticky thread breaking down different compounds to an estimate of how long they are in your system and how your PCT cycle should last and run. Also stickied are several threads about PCT times and dosage. Many if not every question can be answered with just a little reading and comprehension.

If I was to guess I would say your to young to be running any gear anyway which is one of the reasons your asking a question that you should have asked almost 2 weeks ago. If you cant use AAS responsibly you shouldnt be using them at all!.

MercuryEvo is offline Junior Member
    Anavar doesnt aromatize (convert testosterone into estrogen) so theres really no need to PCT with it. Just ramp off and move on.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    I think it wouldn't hurt to do a pct, how do you feel, do you feel shut down in any way?

Thread Information