Thread: Pill Cutter

Inquisitor is offline Associate Member

Pill Cutter

I assume I'll need a pill cutting device to get the proper dosages of nolva, clomid, and arimidex . I know it's a crazy question, but it's the only way I can see to take 25 mg of arimidex from a package that holds 20 - 100 mg tabs.

Also, another stupid question, but I see some cycle advice that says to start PCT on the first day of the cycle. Others advise to start it at later times. Can I start my PCT the same day of my very first injection of test ? BTW, all I am dong it is test E to start.

Apanda is offline Junior Member
    I get liquid forms of nolva and clomid. Also I think letro is similar to arimidex but liquid and stronger as well from AR-R . If you have tabs, then yes you can get a pill cutter or just use a knife or something to cut them.

If you are just running test E, you can run an AI and Nolva during the cycle. Or you could just run the AI during, and if you have any gyno symptoms you could use the nolva at that point. The real PCT starts 14 days after your last pin. This is when you would do the nolva and clomid together.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor View Post
    I assume I'll need a pill cutting device to get the proper dosages of nolva, clomid, and arimidex . I know it's a crazy question, but it's the only way I can see to take 25 mg of arimidex from a package that holds 20 - 100 mg tabs.

Also, another stupid question, but I see some cycle advice that says to start PCT on the first day of the cycle. Others advise to start it at later times. Can I start my PCT the same day of my very first injection of test ? BTW, all I am dong it is test E to start.
    I've never seen anyone anywhere advocate starting pct on the first day of the cycle, at least no one who should be giving advice. pct always starts after the suppressive compounds have cleared your system.
    as for the tabs, most drug stores have pill cutters. double check your dosages, arimidex should be dosed at .25mg, the "." is crucial. no way you have 100mg pills of arimidex, the largest I've ever seen are 1mg.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I've never seen anyone anywhere advocate starting pct on the first day of the cycle, at least no one who should be giving advice. pct always starts after the suppressive compounds have cleared your system.
    as for the tabs, most drug stores have pill cutters. double check your dosages, arimidex should be dosed at .25mg, the "." is crucial. no way you have 100mg pills of arimidex, the largest I've ever seen are 1mg.
    Yes, of course, "Big". My mistake... they are only 1 mg.

Quote Originally Posted by Apanda View Post
    I get liquid forms of nolva and clomid. Also I think letro is similar to arimidex but liquid and stronger as well from AR-R . If you have tabs, then yes you can get a pill cutter or just use a knife or something to cut them.

If you are just running test E, you can run an AI and Nolva during the cycle. Or you could just run the AI during, and if you have any gyno symptoms you could use the nolva at that point. The real PCT starts 14 days after your last pin. This is when you would do the nolva and clomid together.
    Edited

By the way, thank you so much for that advice, sir. You really did clear up some points for me. Thank you very much.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Do you think a smallish dose of nolva and arimidex starting at the beginning of a cycle for someone who is gyno prone or who has gyno is out of line?

Initially I was just going to run the arimidex but then I picked up that the nolva can help keep the estrogyn in check. I def don't need tits and am mad prone bro.

I won't start my cycle until I'm sure as hell I have all my ducks in a row, still have to brew my prop and get my var and pct drugs anyway.

Your thoughts?

Do you think a smallish dose of nolva and arimidex starting at the beginning of a cycle for someone who is gyno prone or who has gyno is out of line?

Initially I was just going to run the arimidex but then I picked up that the nolva can help keep the estrogyn now. I def don't need tits and am mad prone bro. I will also be running HCG thru the cycle.

I won't start my cycle until I'm sure as hell I have all my ducks in a row, still have to brew my prop and get my var and pct drugs anyway.

Your thoughts? Dump the nolva idea? Replace it with something else? Don't use it pct as well, change up with clomid and another pct drug?

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi

If you are so concerned about your PCT during the cycle, which is anyway a wrong statement, do not forget HCG with an AI and a SERM...

Do you think a smallish dose of nolva and Anastrazole starting at the beginning of a cycle for someone who is gyno prone or who has gyno is out of line?

Initially I was just going to run the Anastrazole but then I picked up that the nolva can help keep the estrogen now. I def don't need tits and am mad prone bro. I will also be running HCG thru the cycle.

Your thoughts? Dump the nolva idea? Replace it with something else? Don't use it pct as well, change up with clomid and another pct drug?

So, let me get this straight. I go 12 wks of just testosterone , no PCT. On wk 14 thru 18 I do PCT (Clomid and Nolva). When do I take the Liv 52? How about the Exe and Dex? Are Exe and Dex only for if the Nolva and Clomid don't fully work?

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    So, let me get this straight. I go 12 wks of just testosterone , no PCT. On wk 14 thru 18 I do PCT (Clomid and Nolva). When do I take the Liv 52? How about the Exe and Dex? Are Exe and Dex only for if the Nolva and Clomid don't fully work?
    Your last question shows you did not study enough.
    Take your time to review the difference between SERM and AI.

Also, you want to start your PCT, if using test en, @ week 15 and not 14.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    I really do not know where to start on this post.

OP-Try to read some of the websites profiles, and stickies.

Big and BJJ have said enough I feel.

Education is key here, and I am glad you are asking questions, so I do give you credit for doing so.

But, I think you are confused and need time to take this info all in.

Best

T

Thread Information