Thread: Pct and Gyno

DwnfromOz is offline New Member

Pct and Gyno

Just another question regarding Gyno, just wondering what do you take if you start to feel the sides coming on? I was led to believe Tamo, but i read some post saying Letro. So which one is it? Tamo for gyno and pct along with Clomid? Or Letro for Gyno and Tamo and Clomid for Pct?

Also with Pct, is it best to run HCG along with Tamo and Clomid? Or is that for a more of a aggresive Pct, for someone doing a cycle longer than 10 weeks of Test E?

Cheers guys

are you currently on cycle or on your pct??? I like to use an ai while on cycle like exemestane, if you are going into your pct I think the nolva and clomid should be fine. Then if you still have gyno issues you could try letro.

Thanks for the reply, im currently not on a cycle at the moment and haven't cycled in the past. I currently have Tamo and clomid for my Pct and going to use a couple Supplements aswell like ZMA and Cyrotest just becuase ive got them and it surely couldn't hurt?

So if i happen to get gyno issues i could just use the Nolva to treat as i don't have any Letro?

Thanks again

Or try and get some letro and use that incase of gyno? Would really like to have everything on hand before even thinking of starting a cycle.

Cheers

Family Guy is offline Banned
    great thread about gyno....

SERM/AI Definition

Thread Information