Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

shorter PCT after 6 week cycle?

My friend has just ran his first cycle, 8 weeks test prop 300mg EW and 50mg winstrol ED. He ran Proviron at 25mg ED also.

He is 28 years old. His plan was to run for 6 weeks, then have a 6 week break, and then a second 6 week cycle. Although the first leg of the plan was altered to 8 weeks due to small errors made at the beginning of his cycle.

What would be the ideal PCT for him to use between these two cycles?

Ive searched and read through alot of threads and had no luck finding any addressing PCT for short cycles, learned alot in the process too! PCT is an area that I have particularly limited knowledge in.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    I think you would still want to run a full pct with clomid and nolva, better to be safe than sorry.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes but then he will only have two weeks of being on nothing inbetween, pretty much making a full pct slightly overboard IMO. Ofcourse, after the second 6 week cycle, a full PCT will be carried out.

Input much appreciated dude, and maybe your right, running a 4 week PCT might be the best bet, just need more info

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Run a 4 week pct then take 6 weeks off until your next cycle.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    My friend has just ran his first cycle, 8 weeks test prop 300mg EW and 50mg winstrol ED. He ran Proviron at 25mg ED also.

He is 28 years old. His plan was to run for 6 weeks, then have a 6 week break, and then a second 6 week cycle. Although the first leg of the plan was altered to 8 weeks due to small errors made at the beginning of his cycle.

What would be the ideal PCT for him to use between these two cycles?

Ive searched and read through alot of threads and had no luck finding any addressing PCT for short cycles, learned alot in the process too! PCT is an area that I have particularly limited knowledge in.
    Time on plus PCT = Time off between cycle generally

Thread Information