MC*314 is offline New Member

gyno developing need some help from experts

I have done 3 cycles prior to this and never had any gyno problems. It has been a few years since I have taken anything but I am running what i usually run. 100 T-bol and 25 amps of test e. I took 30mg of T-bol a day to jump start the cycle which has just ended yesterday. I inject 1 cc of test e 250 every 4 days. Yesterday was my 8th injection so I am about 4 weeks in and i noticed a decent sized lump (about the size of a small marble) in my right peck about half an inch above my nipple. It feels like a inflamed gland in my opinion but it is sensitive and if pushed on will cause some discomfort. I am afraid it is the start of gyno and I really don't want to discontinue my cycle early but if thats what you guys think I should do I will. I had nolva for a pct but started taking 20 mg a day last night to hopefully correct the problem. In my past cycles I injected every 5 days and never had any problems with gyno. Is it possible that I just have a swollen gland? What do you guys suggest I do? I was thinking about going back down to 1cc every 5 days instead of 4 thinking maybe that was the cause. I started the cycle at 150lbs and i am now 160lbs so i am not a big guy maybe I was doing to much?

Anyway I really could use some experienced users advice on this...I will discontinue my cycle if its suggested but again I hope taking the nolva during will be enough.

Mike

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Your gonna want to run adex while On cycle.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    Your gonna want to run adex while On cycle.
    Ditto. 0.25 mcg EOD will do the job.

Thanks for your help guys, bad news is I wont get my adex for 2-3 weeks because I have to wait for it to get shipped here. Should I continue to take the nolva until it arrives or am I wasting my time? If the nolva wont work should I discontinue my cycle until my adex arrives? I am just worried about this lump and want it to go away before any problems occur.

???????

Thread Information