VanDamage0069 is offline New Member

Looking for Advice

Hey Everyone,

I am new to the forums, but have done some browsing.

While I was deployed 2 years ago and lifting weights like a maniac. I purchased omnevol and used it. I went through one entire box then went home for leave for 2-weeks. I returned back after lossing weight from not working out I began lifting again and used a second box over a month's time.

I think I have dveloped Gyno, but initially thought my puffy nipples were because I had gained some fat, for my metabolism slowed down as I hit 30 years old after not working out for a couple years

What I would like to know besides getting a major surgery performed was to find out more about Letrozole and other anti-estrogen options to reduce or possibly remove Gyno.

I would prefer a pill form, but saw that AR-R sells it in a liquid. How is the liquid used? I read that it was oral does that mean one drinks it like liquid
    L-Carinentine or is it injected?

Thanks for any feed-back.

I will post pics for members to see if it needed. I never had puffy nipples my entire life until then. I should have taken a PCT after the Omnevol but did not educate myself enough at the time.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Yes, it's liquid but don't inject it....it's an oral liquid.

Honestly, you might want to look into using Nolva before you jump into Letro.

Nolva is very effective at reducing gyno, and it won't crush your estrogen like Letro, making you feel crappy.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    ^Yes. Letro as a last resort. Use slightly less harsher compounds if you can get away with it.

VanDamage0069 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, LOL I ended up doing to some reaearch to find out more about oral liquids.

I will order that first and hopefully it helps out. My concern is that I didn't realize that it was Gyno for 2 years thinking it was just fat.

So I have had it for a long time now.

PS: I just ordered the Liquid Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL, but did I need to order the syringe too, or does it come with one?
    Last edited by VanDamage0069; 08-13-2010 at 04:10 PM.

Thread Information