Thread: Libido PCT

dakim is offline New Member

Libido PCT

Hey guys, I just finished my first cycle of dbol /EQ- 600 Test E - 500 ml a week for 12 weeks, I had awesome libido from the test during my cycle. But now its been a month after I stopped and it seems like my sex drive is gone, I've been taking clomid 50 ml first week and 25 every day for the past 4 weeks.

My real question is can I take hcg and will it do anything after a month of being off cycle? What can I do to get my libido back. Thanks guys.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    It's normal to have your libido tampered with during PCT. Your hormones are struggling to recover back to the way they were. Give it some time.

You can always invest in some Libido Enhancers.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    what week of pct are you on, and are you using anything else besides clomid?

Hey thanks for the quick responses, i'm on week 5 of just 25 ml-clomid, im also taking a testosterone booster that has. tribulus terrestris/horny goat weet/ avena sativa / eurcoma longfolia and bioperine, its been 2 weeks since i've started the booster supplement. My testicles are still somewhat small, will HCG help with that?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    They'll drop back to normal, your 5 weeks into your PCT I see no reason to include HCG at this point.

How long are you running this recovery protocol?

I'm planning on taking 25ml ed clomid till its all gone, i estimate I have 1 more weeks supply, the testosterone booster supplement I don't see any harm in using that for another month until my libido levels go back up.

Thread Information