peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member

Post Cycle "Brain Fog"

For those of you who post cycle or those of you that had low testosterone before starting TRT, did any of you find yourself in a constant brain fog? Normally I am very sharp, vivid memory and articulate myself well but since coming off my cycle I seriously feel like I am getting stupid. I cant concentrate, cannot remember anything, I am always having "brain farts" and the like. My girlfriend has even commented on it several times. Anything I can do to combat this? Im sure it will get better as I start to recover but school is starting in two weeks and if I dont get better soon I am going to be screwed. I cant afford not to be on top of my game.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    i m on trt never had this problem...probably cause i m Canadian

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok how about any non Canadians? Since we all know Canadians are always ratards.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Fuzzy, this is as common as cycling... most of my friends ask me if this is normal as well... even though Im off cycle but cruising, the drop in test for 2 weeks has me feeling the same way. It just took me 20 minutes to write a small thread and I was having troubles thinking of regular words. My vocabularie is usually the first to go for me and I have to stop mid sentence to rethink what Im saying...

I also find am a little more tired in the morning.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    Ok how about any non Canadians? Since we all know Canadians are always ratards.
    C'est la vie... le Fvck you...

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    For those of you who post cycle or those of you that had low testosterone before starting TRT, did any of you find yourself in a constant brain fog? Normally I am very sharp, vivid memory and articulate myself well but since coming off my cycle I seriously feel like I am getting stupid. I cant concentrate, cannot remember anything, I am always having "brain farts" and the like. My girlfriend has even commented on it several times. Anything I can do to combat this? Im sure it will get better as I start to recover but school is starting in two weeks and if I dont get better soon I am going to be screwed. I cant afford not to be on top of my game.
    This is normal have you run PCT?

Thread Information