garythompson is offline Associate Member

Question That much clomid?!?!

I'm about to finish an 8 week cycle of test e that was jump started with 3 weeks of prop as well. According to Pheedno's PCT I should take 100mg/day of clomid for the duration of 30 days. Is this dosage correct? I know the thread was made in 04, so is this still the way to go? that's more than the bottle of clomid I just bought even has!

bump
    Last edited by garythompson; 07-30-2010 at 02:50 AM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I like
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50

Does each one of those numbers represent a week? 4 weeks total? And what about a-dex?

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by garythompson View Post
    Does each one of those numbers represent a week? 4 weeks total? And what about a-dex?
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50

That's 40mg of nolva every day for 1st week then 20mg/day for week 2, 3, and 4. Goes the same for clomid with 100 and 50.

but what about adex/ldex?

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    I just came off PCT and my numbers were like this
    Nova 20 / 10/ 10 /10
    Clomid 50 / 25/ 25/ 25/
    Every thing seems to be back in order (balls are GTG and sex drive is back).

You know my first cycle I did the high doses and didn’t like it at all (seeing tracers & feeling depressed) so I lowered the PCT doses and my PCT is much more manageable.

I think it depends on the individual and what works for you. I like the lower doses and that goes for when I’m on cycle too. Dbol kills me at 50mg (severe cramping and feeling fatigued) but at 30mg I am cool with it and I get killer work outs. So it depends on you and remember you don’t have to go with the high dosing if it does not feel healthy… You have to listen to your body in order to get optimal performance.

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    if you did pct in the past you should know your bodies reaction to pct, some need high doses others only need a little to get going. Listen to your body.

for that kind of cycle i would say 50 mg of clomid a day for about 5 weeks is all you need typically.

oh and ya for all of you guys if you experience side effects even at 50 mg per day, split it 25 mg in the morning and 25 in the evening, i did it and the ride is much

smoother, side effects were close to nothing.
    Last edited by SilverTest; 08-06-2010 at 08:57 AM.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by garythompson View Post
    I'm about to finish an 8 week cycle of test e that was jump started with 3 weeks of prop as well. According to Pheedno's PCT I should take 100mg/day of clomid for the duration of 30 days. Is this dosage correct? I know the thread was made in 04, so is this still the way to go? that's more than the bottle of clomid I just bought even has!
    8 weeks of test e is pretty short. Did you stop early?

no. I start losing results from the cycle around 8 weeks. I think it may have been 8.5 but not sure. My gains started to drop off so I figured I would end the cycle. In the past my cycles were 10 weeks and the last week or two didn't really yeild results like the others before it so I didn't see a need to continue it. especially when it just means it's that much longer before I can run my next cycle. more time on means more time off.

If i'm taking pheedno's PCT: .25 a-dex, 100 clomid, 20 nolva.... and it's too much, what are the sides I would experience?

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    everyone has different reactions to clomid, I never have any sides, but I keep the dosages a little lower

clomid 70/35/35/35
    nolva 40/20/20/20

Thread Information