jammonit is offline New Member

I'm off for about 14 weeks my test is 150

I ran 12 weeks of sust 250per and 75mg tren eod.

Took Nolvadex 20mg ED last 3 weeks of cycle continued into post cycle through week 8

Started HCG week 3 of post cycle. Ran for 3 weeks 500 EOD. Also HMG 75 E3D 2 weeks.

I've had noticeable swings in mood which seem to correlate with libido. Had about 3 or 4 weeks where mood and libido felt normal. But then I would swing back to low libido and depressed mood. So I took saliva test about week 6 which came in at 59.1 pg/ml Reference Range pg/mL is Adult Male: 36.5 - 136.2 Male >50 yo: 12.2 -89.0.

All seemed pretty ok but I was still having bouts of depressed mood and libido so I took blood test about week 14 and my test came in at 150ng/dl which is well below the reference range of 280 to 800.
    LH 4.5 ref is 1.7 to 8.6
    FSH 2.9 ref is 1.5 to 12.4

My muscle mass has been completely maintained, virtually no drop aff after the cycle, but the mood and libido are a huge issue for me, plus I don't want to go back on exogenous T because I am engaged and we want kids.

Any ideas why this blood test could come in so low? Is it normal to have large swings in hormone levels/mood/libido?

Thanks in advance!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jammonit View Post

Took Nolvadex 20mg ED last 3 weeks of cycle continued into post cycle through week 8

Started HCG week 3 of post cycle. Ran for 3 weeks 500 EOD. Also HMG 75 E3D 2 weeks.

I've had noticeable swings in mood which seem to correlate with libido. Had about 3 or 4 weeks where mood and libido felt normal. But then I would swing back to low libido and depressed mood. So I took saliva test about week 6 which came in at 59.1 pg/ml Reference Range pg/mL is Adult Male: 36.5 - 136.2 Male >50 yo: 12.2 -89.0.

All seemed pretty ok but I was still having bouts of depressed mood and libido so I took blood test about week 14 and my test came in at 150ng/dl which is well below the reference range of 280 to 800.
    LH 4.5 ref is 1.7 to 8.6

My muscle mass has been completely maintained, virtually no drop aff after the cycle, but the mood and libido are a huge issue for me, plus I don't want to go back on exogenous T because I am engaged and we want kids.

Any ideas why this blood test could come in so low? Is it normal to have large swings in hormone levels/mood/libido?

Thanks in advance!
    Generally hcg is taken during the cycle and can inhibit natural Lh. Are you still running clomid or tamox?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by jammonit View Post

LH 4.5 ref is 1.7 to 8.6

Thanks in advance!
    well with sust you should wait 21 days after last pin before starting pct, so if my math is correct and I'm reading your post right you state that you started pct with 3 weeks of cycle left and ran it for 8 weeks, so 3 weeks of cycle + 3 weeks for test to clear means you only had a 2 week pct once all compounds had cleared.

jammonit is offline New Member
    Just started tamox again, after I got the test results

Thread Information