nocando22 is offline New Member

Year + cycle and how long for pct

Year + cycle, how to run
    PCT?
    Hey guys to make a long story short Im 20 and stupid. Now that thats outta the way I did about a 14 month cycle of test at around 1g and then switched between eq and deca . then decided i was too young for gear (late I know but better than ever). I did 6 weeks pct and then about 3-4 weeks after that i caved in and did one shot but planned my pct the following day. so now im unsure what pct length is good? I was planning to run hcg before 100mg clom and 1mg arimidex for 6 weeks for pct. Is the cycle to high dose or too long, or should it be longer? Much appreciated. Do i sitll have a chance to fully recover?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    You may have a chance to recovery back to your normal levels but odds are it's going to take a long time.

You need to make an appointment with an endocrinologist immediately. They will determine where you stand and set you up on a proper restart protocol.

I want to try atleast one good pct myself, I am done 4 weeks of 100mg clom 1mg adex, what else should I do, im thinking another 2 weeks of half hte dose of each so 50mg clom and 2 adex...

swifto can you help me

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Go see an Endo and hopefully he will help you restart your endocrine system. Good luck

Dude, listen to me. Swifto can post if he wishes, but no self administered PCT will tell you what the hell is going on inside your body.

Go see an endo, ASAP. I know what I am talking about. Don't be fooled about the non-colored name.

Swifto can you comment, I know I will go see an endo but wanna try to atleast make a impact myself

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    clomid and nolva, see a professional.

Easy solution here for the OP that thinks I'm probably a noob in regards to AAS, PCT, and everything else that follows.

Here's a tip Nocan, PM the guy you want advice from. This way I won't have to waste my time trying to assist you when your intentions were to get advice from 1 member only.

Good luck and hope for your sake your body is permanently screwed for the rest of your life after that ridiculous cycle you put yourself through with no prior education on the hormones you've been pumping into your ass all year long.

Cheers HP

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Dude, listen to me. Swifto can post if he wishes, but no self administered PCT will tell you what the hell is going on inside your body.

Go see an endo, ASAP. I know what I am talking about. Don't be fooled about the non-colored name.
    Endo's know alot, no doubt, but its hit and miss sometimes.

If you cant recover endogenous testosterone in doing 3-4 aggressive PCT, then your on HRT.

I have seen some recover endo. T to decent levels using aggressive PCT's, but it can take 1-2 years. The subjects were shutdown for longer too. The study was done by Dr. Crisler and I have posetd it on here beforehand.

HCG , Clomid and Tamoxifen were all included at varied doses and durations. But it worked and TRT was NOT needed.

Go get GW done, or see an Endo. Then make a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Endo's know alot, no doubt, but its hit and miss sometimes.
    True, training partner went into to see an Endo (3 of them) and had no clue what they were talking about. Hit and miss indeed, but better then laying around trying to administer PCT after PCT then "guess" if everything is good to go again.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    True, training partner went into to see an Endo (3 of them) and had no clue what they were talking about. Hit and miss indeed, but better then laying around trying to administer PCT after PCT then "guess" if everything is good to go again.

. Im getting these tested guys let me know if thats good...

> testosterone , total, free and weekly bound
    > TSH
    lsh
    fsh
    > cortisol, total
    > t3, free
    > t4, free
    > hemoglobin A1C
    > cbc
    > comprehensive metabolic panel
    > lipid panal
    > GGT (important liver value)