gdahustla is offline New Member

Dianabol - would like PCT advice for first ever cycle

I am 30yrs old, 5ft7", 9st. I have been bodybuilding on and off for 14 years with limited results. When I was 16 (7.5 stones at the time) i began training all wrong and was lifting twice a day for hours on end thinking I would become like Arnold the harder i worked. At the time I got a myself a body definition similar to Bruce Lee that I was proud of but I just needed it to get bigger which was always my problem. I have a very high metabolism and I can eat cream cakes and chocolate all day and never really put on a bit of fat.

Anyway after I got married and settled down I started eating properly and sleeping well every day. I began my bodybuilding again and this time did much better as after much research(internet armed this time round) and testing realised that less is more in my case. I trained 3 times a week, one day on and one day off and got myself up to the 9st that i am now.

Five years later I still tarain but cant get past the 9st barrier so have now decided to take a Dianabol cycle to break through to the next barrier of growth. My goal eventually is to get to 10.5 stone of pure muscle and then maintaining it through regular excercise and eating well with no more drugs. I dont want my steroid use to become a full lifestyle change that lasts forever.

I eat 4 small meals a day at the moment and have 2 protien shakes daily. All excess food seems to go in and out of me straight away. A bit weird I know but I did a digestion test with my wife where I ate some sweetcorn and 20 min later went for a poo and it had the corn in it. Thats why its hard for me to over-eat as it becomes pointless and counter productive. I have tried all these eating suppliments like Black Hole/Digest All and Grub On but none seem to work on me.

My current training regeime is:
    Monday - Legs/Abs
    Wednesday - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
    Friday - Biceps/Back/Forearms
    Saturday - Light Cardio

I aim to take 4 x 5mg of Dianabol daily over 4-6 weeks. I will spread this out throughout the day from morning to night with each meal.
    I limit my training sessions to one hour so I dont over do it for my body size. As i understand as a skinny guy one hour of working my arse off will make me grow and Iv had the best results of my life using this method.

Is Dianabol good as a starter steroid ? I do not want to do any jabs at this point in time.
    Does the above 20mg a day dosage seems ok for my size and should I increase it as the weeks go on?

As far as PCT is concerned I understand I can start 24hrs after I come off my Dianabol cycle. Does this sound right?

For PCT I have done a fair bit of research but am unsure of doses for my body size.

My PCT will consist of Armidex (l-dex) , Nolva (Tamoxifen ) and Clomid but and unsure of the doses daily and how long to do PCT for so would like some advice on this.

As far as ratios of the above are concerned I have read that the equivelent of the below will be a good ratio:
    Armidex (l-dex) 0.25mg ed
    Nolva (Tamoxifen) 20mg ed
    Clomid 100mg ed

Not sure if this is ok for my body size or too much of each?

I was going to run the above for 3 weeks PCT. Is this too short or too long? Please advise.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Not a good cycle especially for first, remember orals are harder on you than injections. I'd move this thread to the questions forum.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

One of the reasons i was swaying away from Dbol was the water retention but now i think it will be safer to start with Tbol at a low dosage cycle. Im going to read up some more about this though as i think it will be a better first cycle. I wont ever inject as I just want to put on a stone of lean muscle that i will work hard to maintain naturally in the future. I dont have the time for the hardcore bodybuilding lifestyle.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gdahustla View Post
    One of the reasons i was swaying away from Dbol was the water retention but now i think it will be safer to start with Tbol at a low dosage cycle. Im going to read up some more about this though as i think it will be a better first cycle. I wont ever inject as I just want to put on a stone of lean muscle that i will work hard to maintain naturally in the future. I dont have the time for the hardcore bodybuilding lifestyle.
    What do you mean by the bold^^

If you don't have time to eat, and eat the right foods then you are wasting your time doing a cycle. You will never keep your desired extra stone of weight.

By "I dont have the time for the hardcore bodybuilding lifestyle" i meant I just want to progress to 10-10.5 stone and maintain.
    By lifestyle I mean the constant will to reach perfection where I will be taking steroids for the rest of my life and weightlifting 2 time a day and eating 8 times a day and never feel completely happy with my body. Thats like a job but worse and not for me. I need my time as im a professional sports investor who runs his own subscription service and need time to sort out my bets and make big money muscles lol Oh and for the ladies of course which im very popular with lol

My life as a bodybuilder is lifting for 1-1 1/4 hours 3 times a week and eating as much good food as my apetitte lets me. I will not be forcefeeding myself or anthing like that. I might do a log of my progress on Tbol with pics for all the beginners who just wanna get a little bigger and maintain. People keep saying needles , needles but thats stupid for an amateur like me who have no intention of going so deep into the steroids game. Steroid are a drug at the end of the day and are very addictive in the sense that they give progress so quickly and you feel so good on them. The testosterone makes you feel on top of the world and god like iv been told that it such an addictive feeling to feel so powerful. Steroid use is a lifestyle similar to that of a junkie and i accept i am a junkie for the minute but i intend on being a junkie and then moving on after iv had my fun before my biceps get so big i cant even pick me nose lol Thats when things get stupid i think. Anyway that my thoughts on the whole thing. People are just too obsessed. I will eat and eat and train hard after my cycle but the increased mass will increase my appetite as it always does. Im not one of those "do steroids once and never train again guys". Its a joke if they think they will keep the muscle and i know this thats why ill keep training hard and eating as much as I can after my cycle on TBOL.
    Last edited by gdahustla; 08-18-2010 at 04:12 AM.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gdahustla View Post
    By "I dont have the time for the hardcore bodybuilding lifestyle" i meant I just want to progress to 10-10.5 stone and maintain.
    By lifestyle I mean the constant will to reach perfection where I will be taking steroids for the rest of my life and weightlifting 2 time a day and eating 8 times a day and never feel completely happy with my body. Thats like a job but worse and not for me. I need my time as im a professional sports investor who runs his own subscription service and need time to sort out my bets and make big money muscles lol Oh and for the ladies of course which im very popular with lol

My life as a bodybuilder is lifting for 1-1 1/4 hours 3 times a week and eating as much good food as my apetitte lets me. I will not be forcefeeding myself or anthing like that. I might do a log of my progress on Tbol with pics for all the beginners who just wanna get a little bigger and maintain. People keep saying needles , needles but thats stupid for an amateur like me who have no intention of going so deep into the steroids game. Steroid are a drug at the end of the day and are very addictive in the sense that they give progress so quickly and you feel so good on them. The testosterone makes you feel on top of the world and god like iv been told that it such an addictive feeling to feel so powerful. Steroid use is a lifestyle similar to that of a junkie and i accept i am a junkie for the minute but i intend on being a junkie and then moving on after iv had my fun before my biceps get so big i cant even pick me nose lol Thats when things get stupid i think. Anyway that my thoughts on the whole thing. People are just too obsessed. I will eat and eat and train hard after my cycle but the increased mass will increase my appetite as it always does. Im not one of those "do steroids once and never train again guys". Its a joke if they think they will keep the muscle and i know this thats why ill keep training hard and eating as much as I can after my cycle on TBOL.
    Yeah man, please start a log....it would be a really good learning aid for "what not to do."
    Your fvcking idiot and I wish had posted on any of your threads.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Yeah man, please start a log....it would be a really good learning aid for "what not to do."
    Your fvcking idiot and I wish had posted on any of your threads.
    Dont u mean , I wish i hadnt posted on any of your logs dumbo. Ummm whos the one who cant even spell fool. Ur so thick and not even on my level of intelligence so dont even go there with trying to insult me.

U have just done so many roids its messed up ur brain man and given u aggresive dendencies like a little boy having a temper tantrum which is all u are to me. keep ur advice to yourself dumbo lol as i dont need it

i will start a log to show those like me if reported gains on tbol are true and whether it can be maintained over a long period. I cant see how so many people out on the net can be wrong as they have all had good results and maintained those. I think ur just a hater and cant see the benefit of roids and good diet mixed as a beginner!

Ill put the log link below when i start and add picture and see whether i keep the weight months later and then i can show other beginners of how i did it if they want to follow suit. I think thats only fair to all those who want the truth on this whole tbol thing and being a skinny muscleman. Im sure Bruce Lee was on steroids and he was skinny but had a crisp physique. Hes a perfect example of a skinny guy doing well off roids.
    Last edited by gdahustla; 08-18-2010 at 05:54 AM.

Thread Information