Thread: gyno

bezzy is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

gyno

does anyone have any pics of gyno before and after an op to remove it?? not to sure if i have slight case or bit of fat on my lower chest from my youth.

thankz bezzy

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Its probably just fat whats your body fat%

Blog Entries
    not too sure now was round the twenty mark begining off my cycle need to do a check but allways get advice that the electro readings at the gym are wrong.. thats why im hopeing for pics tpo reasure me.

supersetman is offline Associate Member
    are you using anything right now like letro or exemestane

HoRuS is offline Junior Member
    Check this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZpLjpiatoc

Lots of Gyno videos on youtube showing before and after pics and the actual surgery.

Blog Entries
    hey supersetman notherd of them takeing nolva tho if its the same as that? Will look into them when i get chance. Thanks for the link horus

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bezzy View Post
    not too sure now was round the twenty mark begining off my cycle need to do a check but allways get advice that the electro readings at the gym are wrong.. thats why im hopeing for pics tpo reasure me.
    Your bf is too high to cycle. Try to get down to under 15%. If your gyno prone or think you might be then run adex or aromasin ON cycle to combat gyno.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    Your bf is too high to cycle. Try to get down to under 15%. If your gyno prone or think you might be then run adex or aromasin ON cycle to combat gyno.
    doesnt look a lot look ayt my pic :s

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    my nipples and my brothers are completely different. just by general brief glancing, not by touching or feeling or excessive staring. his nipples are always puffy and mine are always tight and perky. kinda cute. always hard look like i have hard nipples in my shirt and everytime i go to a club the girls love pinching them and rubbing them. i hate it. i say please stop, im not a girl. hahahah...... anyhow my brother got gyno, and i never was able to tell. i didnt even know he had gyno until after his surgery to remove it. he had it in both nipples. now he says he has no feeling in his nipples. which is cool for guys who get irritated nipples with highly starched shirts..... like me.

so, he showed me and i cant see any surgery scars. i really cant even tell he had the surgery. but its my understanding that odds are he wont get it again. so really i dont sweat it, its not like major surgery and then you dont really have to worry again. from my understanding.

but yesterday i found a small marble size lump under the right side of my right nipple, so i have to run to the pharm this morning and grab some nolvadex . hoping the boxes arent empty as usual. i want to keep my nipples perfect for the chicks.
    Last edited by SuperBird; 08-25-2010 at 07:24 PM.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Wow................

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Tmi..............

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Tmi..............
    yea for sure.

i always try to add more, and do try to put in lots of detail. because many here speak in only acronyms, and give only quick short statements that only vets can really pick up on as if its shorthand. which is cool, its nice to be so familiar with things.

but i always go in depth, because i know theres a newb to this sport and AAS and its frustrating for that guy if he doesnt get the whole picture. i just dont feel im doing anyone any justice if i dont do my best to give the whole clear picture. thats why im here is to share my experience, certainly not to advise.

i do make mistakes, plenty, but i think my detail shows that i really try to focus on giving as much accurate detail as i can.

TMI ....... yea sometimes i say that to myself too.

Thread Information