Thread: test e tren e

Dobert is offline Junior Member

test e tren e

Hey

Just about to start cyctle pf test e and tren e looks like this.
    250mg Test Enanthate , 150mg Tren Enanthate(comes mixed togeather) 400mg/ml, pin every 3.5 days so works out to be 500mg test and 300mg tren a week. for the first 10 weeks, switching up to test prop 500mg a week for last 2 weeks, I have ran test c cycles before all for 10 weeks and have found I retain the most watter twards the end. But never had any problems besides that, I plan on running Arimidex 1mg a day for the last 50 days of cycle and running clomid and nolva for pct.

Have realy took some time now and thought this one out and was wondering does any one see anything wrong with this or anything Im missing.

5'6" 176lbs 30years old
    around 14%bf now
    traning for many years
    all previous cycles were test c

Blog Entries
    i just hope that blend agrees with you cus theres no way to cut out a compound if it dont work for you sides wise i mean...but good luck...ohh and id try the armidex at like .25 eod cus 1mg is a lot ed imho....

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I think 1mg of adex ED is probably over kill, especially since you didn't mention any E sides, just bloat.

If your previous cycles were test only, it's quite the jump to tren .

You'd be better off working your way up to that...try test/deca first.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Have to agree, Trenbolone should not be your first experience with a 19nor. Prevention doses with Dex range from 0.25mg-0.5mg EOD.

thanks all I will take every thing in to consideration and give the cycle some more thought. I know others who have jumped to tren and didnt have any problems but everyone is different. So I will have to plan some more.
    Thanks

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobert View Post
    thanks all I will take every thing in to consideration and give the cycle some more thought. I know others who have jumped to tren and didnt have any problems but everyone is different. So I will have to plan some more.
    Thanks
    The truth of the matter is you MAY be fine.

but not only is it safer to asses your tolerance to 19nors, but it's also unwise to bring out your biggest guns before you need them.

In other words, why start using tren at this point when something milder like deca will yield very good results.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    The truth of the matter is you MAY be fine.

but not only is it safer to asses your tolerance to 19nors, but it's also unwise to bring out your biggest guns before you need them.

In other words, why start using tren at this point when something milder like deca will yield very good results.
    Thanks again, I was thinking just a 300mg a week would ease you in, some people i know jumped in head first with 500mg a week. Guess thats why its good to ask questions.

Thread Information