DSingh is offline New Member

PCT vs large gap between cyles?

Hi guys! I would be grateful for your thoughts/advice on my current situation:

I am 25 years old, completed my last AAS cyle three years ago (can't believe it's been that long either!) my last cyle consisted of deca , sus and dbol although dosages were mild. Due to sourcing problems at the time I was unable to get hold of PCT, my question is - seeing that it has been 3 years since my last cyle would this mean my body has fully recovered in this time? I am functioning fine in all areas of my life however I am planning on starting a family next year and was wondering whether my lack of PCT will cause any problems?

Any advice or tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks

D

My take on PCT is that it is used to speed up the process of returning your body to its natural state (homeostasis) by doing this you are able to better keep your gains, whereas if you run a cycle w/ no PCT, which is probably pretty commmon your blood levels drop you deflate, poostcycle blues set in and usually guys end. Up goin back on to early (remember time off= time on + pct, period) there's a right way and a wrong way to do everything, personally I think you shouldn't start your cycle until you have EVERYTHING in hand, including PCT...
    Last edited by Venomous Nemisis; 08-31-2010 at 06:32 AM.

What kind of gains were you able to maintain from that first cycle?

Thanks for the reply venomous..in hindsight not getting hold of any PCT wasn't a good idea at all. Luckilly for me I managed to keep some gains (probably aroudn 30%) due to stepping up my diet and training extremely hard.

I haven't been on a cyle for 3 years now, from your opinion would this period of time be sufficient enough to return the body to it's natural state?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I've known guys who never did PCT and still recovered. Not that I'm advocating it, just saying that it's more than possible.

Anyway, getting blood work would be the only way to definitely tell if where you're at.

Thanks for the advice D7M, much appreciated.

Thread Information