HighRoller101 is offline Associate Member

PCT dropped cycle early

Hey guys i was running 500 mg Test E for 10 weeks and i got about 2-3 ml's left and decided ima stop because it was showing very poor results and i got it from someone so they probably switched out the vials on me so i got ******. so ima take my PCT and time off because i found my own source now so should be all legit. i will start my PCT in 14 days i got clomid 24 tabs of 50 mg? i know of the standard PCT but im short about 4 tabs, and for my next cycle i bought some clomid and tamox. suggestios??

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Get blood work if you want to verify the quality of your gear.

Otherwise, I'd still run a pct to be safe.

What's your planned pct?

yeah i was thinking about if but what shocked me was about 3 weeks ago i got a physical and they did my bloodwork and they did not say anything to me? after i was about half a vial in and my PCT right now is just Clomid i was told to take 100/50/50/50 but when i bought my clomid it came with 24 tabs so thats what i got right now but for my next cycle in couple months i loaded up with some clomid tamox, and maybe some hgh. what do you think i should run with my clomid with only 24 tabs at 50 mg?? last time i did 50/50/50/ and 100 for last 3 days what do you suggest?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    did they do a hormonal panel at your physical? Because they usually don't, so that's why the didn't say anything to you.

clomid 50/50/50 looks like what it's going to be if that's all you have.

Adding nolva would be a good addition to your pct.

Sounds like you should've planned this better.

dude trust me i was nieve and had no idea about these boards till while ago and have been reading up everyday sense. but all my shits together for next cycle so what should i tell them when i go in for the bloodwork just a hormonal panel? do i tell them i was on AAS

JimInAK is offline Member
    I get my bloodwork done by a lab that sends me a home kit through the mail. Their kit for a blood spot test includes a sealed box, prepaid, that you return to them by UPS. It's cheaper for me than any local lab and is much less intrusive on my privacy. I check the effectiveness of my HGH by getting an IGF-1 test done, which costs less than $100.

yeah but wouldnt insurance cover all of this? im still under my parents health plan until im 26?

Thread Information