Nismo39 is offline New Member

Possible gyno 6 months after PH???

I have never cycled any steroids , though I have done a lot of research here and planned to in the future. I have however taken pro-hormones on two occasions. The most recent time I ended the cycle about 6 months ago and did all the proper PCT.

However recently (with in the last month) I have noticed my left nipple is soar and now there is a small lump in the left one as well (pea sized?) Is it possible to get gyno this long after the use of a pro-hormone when a PCT was done?

Should I just follow the guides in this section for reversal even tho it is so far after?

TIA for any assistance.
    Last edited by Nismo39; 09-07-2010 at 05:26 PM.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    pro-hormones are steroids . Which ph did you do

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    yea what was the prohormone cycle and what did you use for pct? were they real pct chems or otc supplements?

the pro hormone was epistane and it came with nolvadex (sp) for the pct. I had used this same stuff about 1-1.5 years ago with no side effects.

what is weird is I had no soarness until recently. It is possible to get gyno this long after? Should I just follow other guides for reversal?

was the nolvadex real nolva, and how much did you take and for how long?

I am starting to think it wasnt. I don't have the bottle anymore but I do believe it was something like nolva XT which i know now is not the real stuff.

I am noticing today my left pec is worse. What should I get my hands on to help reverse this? I have ordered from ARR a few times so I am ready to pull the trigger after i figure out what i need.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Nolva XT is merely herbal test "boosters"

I have come to realize that now, unfortunately i didnt know at the time. Should I get some real nolva or clomid from ARR to reverse the effect? which would be best? Its not visable yet just can notice to the touch.

So from all my reading it looks like letro is the best for reversing gyno. But ARR is out of stock and the sexual side effects could really be a problem for me (new relationship). I am getting conflicting information about Tamox (Nolvadex ). Some say it reverses very well some say it does not. Also I have not seen much about clomid in a gyno reversal sense.

Im about to make a pretty big order on ARR so I want to get it all in one shot. Would just the Tamox be sufficient? I read that clomid can be taken with Tamox but would it help the gyno reduction or is it more a preventative thing?

From what I read Tamox @ 40mgs each day for 5 days then 20mgs per day until symptoms are gone should work in about a month?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^I would go with the nolva. There are many studies where it's proven to help gyno.

Letro is also effective, but very harsh on the system.

No need for clomid.

Your dosing sounds fine, but I don't know about it working in a month. It's very individual, and can take longer than 4 weeks.

Good luck

Thread Information