CallOfDutyKing is offline New Member

Question I need some advice on PCT

Hey guys I'm pretty new to this and don't quite know the ins and out of everything although I have a fair idea of how things work due to some research recently. I just really need help with this. Here is my info:

I am 23 years old, 175 lbs, 5' 8" and roughly 11% body fat (just to help out the answers).

I am going to be starting a Sustanon 450, and Dbol 25 mg cycle.

weeks 1-3 25 mg dbol and 450 mg sus

weeks 4-10 450 sus.

Ok, that being said, I'm looking for what i should take with/after my cycle so that I can not have my testicles shrink to raisins and suffer from increased estrogen levels. I don't know much about hCg but it looks as though with a 10 week cycle I should be taking around 250 iu every 4 days starting weeks 3-10. is there anything I would need to take Post cycle if I do this? Thanks for the help.

Stay Solid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CallOfDutyKing View Post
    Hey guys I'm pretty new to this and don't quite know the ins and out of everything although I have a fair idea of how things work due to some research recently. I just really need help with this. Here is my info:

I am 23 years old, 175 lbs, 5' 8" and roughly 11% body fat (just to help out the answers).

I am going to be starting a Sustanon 450, and Dbol 25 mg cycle.

weeks 1-3 25 mg dbol and 450 mg sus

weeks 4-10 450 sus.

Ok, that being said, I'm looking for what i should take with/after my cycle so that I can not have my testicles shrink to raisins and suffer from increased estrogen levels. I don't know much about hCg but it looks as though with a 10 week cycle I should be taking around 250 iu every 4 days starting weeks 3-10. is there anything I would need to take Post cycle if I do this? Thanks for the help.
    Most People Are going to recommend waiting a couple years untill your 25

As far as PCT goes i'll let the vets handle this one. Its most likely going to be Nolva 40/20/20/20 and Clomid 100/50/50/50

Not to mention Liver Support for the Dbol your taking

Tnks for the reply solid, and as far as the age notation I appreciate that as well. I ust figured one cycle's not going to kill me. I just wa to do it right. I decided to go with 40mg of dbol instead of the 25 mg and was still wondering about when to take the hcg and the dosage and how long and as far as nolva goes when and the dsage fothat as well.Any more help would be appreciated. when you say 40/20/20/20 what is that is days/weeks? is that 40 for week I, and 20 mgs for weeks 2-4 post cycle?

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    add tamoxifen .

I found some more information and was wondering what everyone thought:
    100 iu/day starting week two through my last week
    take two weeks off and start nolvadex at 100mg on day1
    60mg for the next 10 days
    40mg for the last 10 days

I read somewhere that smaller doses of hCg actually work better like that instead of taking large amounts that are recommended by some.

Thread Information