Tren A Prop PCT Please Help

Hi All

Stats:
    37yrs
    5ft 9
    200LBS
    15%BF
    just finished my 6th cycle.

Here is my story. Febuary I started a 12 week cycle. no issues and no sides. PCT seemed to have work
    Tren A (112mg EOD or 1.5cc) 12 weeks
    Prop ( 150mg EOD or 1.5cc ) 12 weeks
    PCT:
    Clomed 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 20/10/10

June rolls around and i wanted to keep my gains and decided to go back on. I was only off the previous cycle for 6 weeks. Here is the Cycle I started in June. this cycle i was on for 10 weeks ending in Mid August.
    Tren A (112mg EOD or 1.5cc)
    Prop ( 150mg EOD or 1.5cc )

Started my PCT 3 days after my last shot
    Clomed 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 20/10/10

I have not noticed any change and dont feel like the PCT is working. I bumped the Clomed back up to 100mg ED and even started splitting the dose up. 50mg in the morning and 50mg evenning.

I have been back on the Clomed since Monday. there was a week break as i was at the 4 weeks of my PCT.

Please tell me what i can do to get my functions going again.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Go see an Endo and get on a proper restart protocol along with blood work. You started your June cycle way before you were ready to cycle again.

kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    an endo is a last resource for me. There has to be another option for me to try.

Is it an otion for me to continue the 100mg ed of clomed and give it a few more weeks.

I mean what is the average time to recover. I here 5-6 weeeks.

sphincter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kawizx10 View Post
    an endo is a last resource for me. There has to be another option for me to try.

Is it an otion for me to continue the 100mg ed of clomed and give it a few more weeks.

I mean what is the average time to recover. I here 5-6 weeeks.
    well the advice given was the correct response.. the answer you are LOOKING for is this:
    some people have done this and usually just stick with it on the PCT and IN TIME eventually recover back to mostly-normal -to-normal functionality in time. but the WHOLE point of coming on here and, in theory, educating yourself is to avoid this situation.. we CYCLE on and off to avoid this, we PCT to avoid this.. you violated that and are paying for it.

I wish you the best of luck in recovery and unfortunately I think though that in your zeal to 'not lose your gains' you may have shot yourself in the foot because now you will need to stay off much longer to allow your body to recuperate. In reality, your body DOES generally heal itself IF GIVEN ENOUGH TIME. So if you stay off cycle and allow your body the chance to get itself figured out there is a good chance you will get back to normal and hopefully haven't cause any damage. I really hop this didn't come off as a mean or 'talking down to you' kind of response.. I just feel bad for your situation and hope you recover the to the fullest.

kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the response.
    And not at all... good points and very well taken. I guess this wil lbe chocked up as a live and learn experience. Just hope it was not to costly.

at the end of the day my question did not get anwered.

If i stay on Clomed for another few weeks at 100mg ED will that help me speed things up.

Thread Information