cuban1983 is offline Junior Member

HCG/Nlovadex ran 2 years after Tren cycle

It's been about 2.5 years since i ran a tren /test prop/masteron cycle....which was lovely btw

Got access to a rejuvenation clinic and i feel like i never fully recovered, so i'm thinking about doing 13 days of 800 ius of HCG combined with 30 days of nolvadex , 20mgs per day.

Let me know what you think in terms of the timing of the 2 together and if or if not this is a bad idea for reasons i haven't foreseen.

Thanks in advance

Also, i went with higher HCG doses as i am a bigger man, 300lbs 6'1". Still training hard. Also, i did do a proper PCT post cycle.

dsj123 is offline New Member
    Tren does not convert, Prop at very minimal. Try cal mag zinc 3 in1 from a nutrition shop also b12. PCT should have been done 2.5 yrs ago. Zinc is a natural estro blocker.
    On another note HCG would be great for you because as you age your test levels go down so HCG will for sure help you. Nolvadex in my opinion waste of money because you are to far out from your last cycle. Florida has a lot of great clinics FYI.

I did run the PCT and it was effective. I feel like naturally i could be higher though, hence this post.

Is 800 ius for 13 days deemed sufficient for my goals?

bump

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    How do you know you have not recovered? have you had blood work done? if not i suggest you get it done man

I have had bloodwork, and it was mid-range normal. I just feel like my testes haven't fully recovered in size, hopefully this helps.

so 800 ius for 13 days, concurrent with 30 days of 20mg of nolva sounds good? i feel great so far..this being day 4.

Thread Information