0331FTW is offline Associate Member

Dosing Aromasin?

Currently on TEst Cyp 500mg/week, Winni 50mg/day. Running Aromasin 10mg/day alongside.. Question is will I be good with 12.5mg eod of the AI since it has a half life of 27 hours?

matt77 is offline Member
    Well since the half life is 27 hours I use 6.25mg ED unless I need more. That way the levels are very constant with little difference while using it. Many do use it EOD but I still like dosing anything using the half life as a gudeline. Also remember Aromasin takes about a week to kick in so start it earlier than you think you will need it.

0331FTW is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    Well since the half life is 27 hours I use 6.25mg ED unless I need more. That way the levels are very constant with little difference while using it. Many do use it EOD but I still like dosing anything using the half life as a gudeline. Also remember Aromasin takes about a week to kick in so start it earlier than you think you will need it.
    Yeah that's where I screwed up. I decided not to run an AI with my cycle at first cause my last cycle gyno wasn't an issue.. My third week in on this cycle I started to slightly feel gyno symptoms so I began running it on week 4. I'm now on week 5 and the symptoms haven't shown up since I began running it. If the symptoms come back, I'll prob run Letro weeks 8-12 up until PCT

search4truth is offline New Member
    Question: If running an AI during cycle, must you continue it throughout the cycle and into PCT as well? Also, how important is it to not mix Arimidex with Nolvadex ? ...having trouble getting my hands on Aromasin here.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You can buy stan from ar-r , look for his banner at the top of the page, you can stop taking it as soon as your cycle is over, theres no rebound....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information