Fit N Fun is offline Associate Member

Managing your cycle to minimise PCT start time

Have been thinking about my next cycle and managing things so that I get to PCT in the shortest possible time from my last injection.

It seems logical that if your system is completely shut down, your own test production will not re-commence while the injected test is above a nominal level in the region of 10mg / day

To study this, I have prepared a spreadsheet to look at the amount of testosterone delivered to your system each day.

Here is a standard 500mg injection of Sustanon every 5 day cycle, the graph shows the amount of test your system receives every day.

You can see that the last injection of Test was on day 61, it then takes a further 32 days to day 93 for the Testosterone being delivered to your system to drop to 10 mg / day

I thought it might be interesting to see what could be done to get more from the cycle by introducing some shorter half life esters at the end, to get more from the cycle and keep the same goal of day 93 and 10 mg/day Testosterone to start PCT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Managing your cycle to minimise PCT start time-500mg-sust-e-5-d.jpg  

Here you can see the effect of removing the last two Sustanon injections and replacing them with a series of Test P injections.

Here are the injections required.

The last 1.7ml Sustanon injection is now on day 51 ( 1.7 ml @ 300mg / ml = 510mg )

The 9 Test P ( 100 mg / ml ) injections are in ml injected on the days shown in this chart

You can see that the last Test injection is on day 78 and has under 10 mg released into your system on day 91, reducung the number of days before PCT from 30 down to 13

Am thinking that's gotta be good for your recovery
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Managing your cycle to minimise PCT start time-500-mg-cycle-sustanon-e-5-d-test-p-e-3-d-finish.jpg   Managing your cycle to minimise PCT start time-500-mg-cycle-sustanon-e-5-d-test-p-e-3-d-finish-inputs.jpg  

Thought it might be helpful to show you both graphs overlaid so you can see how much more testosterone is delivered to your system using Test Prop to finish in a controlled way.

The Test Prop finish must be adding 20% additional quality delivery of testosterone and PCT can start slightly earlier.

Seems like a no brainer to me, any thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Managing your cycle to minimise PCT start time-500-mg-cycle-sustanon-e-5-d-test-p-e-3-d-finish-compared-sustanon.jpg  

For those of you that are interested in what the cycle would deliver if the injections were adjusted to bring the testosterone levels up at the start of the cycle, here is how that looks

Here are the amounts of Sustanon and Test Prop injected to create the balanced cycle

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Managing your cycle to minimise PCT start time-500-mg-sustanon-test-prop-balanced-injections-inputs.jpg   Managing your cycle to minimise PCT start time-500-mg-sustanon-test-prop-balanced-injections.jpg  
    Last edited by Fit N Fun; 11-01-2010 at 04:57 AM.

Maybe it might be better to balance the average amount of testosterone delivered rather than having each peak the same, if so, the next graph shows what it looks like with an average of 74mg test delivered from the first few Test Prop injections.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Managing your cycle to minimise PCT start time-500-mg-sustanon-test-prop-midpoint-balanced-injections.jpg  

Thread Information